Universal MA Cross EA - page 4

So far so good... 4 trades opened, (different pairs) EUR/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY and GBP/USD, the only losing trade was USD/CHF.

I'm only trying out VERY SMALL lots, ie 0.1 lots. Once I get more confidence in it, i'll up the lots, but so far, up by approx 30 pips.

FXGuy2000:
So far so good... 4 trades opened, (different pairs) EUR/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY and GBP/USD, the only losing trade was USD/CHF. I'm only trying out VERY SMALL lots, ie 0.1 lots. Once I get more confidence in it, i'll up the lots, but so far, up by approx 30 pips.

Can you please tell me what seething you are running EA on and what TF is that....

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
Can you please tell me what seething you are running EA on and what TF is that....

Thanks

Babar

the settings are on the first page of this thread and the TF's is mentioned a few posts up from yours, actually it's the one you quoted me on.

firedave- i thought the min crossing at least 2 until 3, but i prefer 2 coz if 3 sometimes we get in to the market too late but for the low risk taker better prefer 3. please put it in the feature as it very helpfull for the trade

kucinx:
firedave- i thought the min crossing at least 2 until 3, but i prefer 2 coz if 3 sometimes we get in to the market too late but for the low risk taker better prefer 3. please put it in the feature as it very helpfull for the trade

Okay, already add this filter. Please check post #1 . Hope this help

Im somewhat new to EAs and was in search of something of this sort...

I have a few questions...

What Symbols does this work in?

What timeframe does it work in and how do you change it if needed to?

Does AccountIsMicro refer to mini accounts or do i change Lots to 0.1?

DarkProdigy:
What Symbols does this work in? What timeframe does it work in and how do you change it if needed to?

Hi, this EA not yet been optimize, so no suggested symbol or time frame yet. You could test it for any symbol and any time frame in hope you could get the best combination.

DarkProdigy:
Does AccountIsMicro refer to mini accounts or do i change Lots to 0.1?

This setting refer to mini account on IBFX, where 1.00 mean 1 mini lot, and 0.10 mean 1 micro lot.

Hope this help

DarkProdigy:
To run it, all i have to do is load it on a chart window, change the settings to my desire, change the time frame to my desire, and let it run...?

Yes But I think better open a chart window for a symbol that you like and set the time frame first. After that you could attach the EA and change its setting. Hope this help

To run it, all i have to do is load it on a chart window, change the settings to my desire, change the time frame to my desire, and let it run...?

Also StartHour and EndHour at the default...what does it mean?

There has been a few crosses from EMA and no order went through...

Is putting 0.1 Lots ok cause it shows up as 0 on the commentary?

What else is wrong?

Reason: