FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1806

Up on the hour and down on the 15 minute...

Anatoli Kazharski:
The most important thing is to have more. More lines. )))

That'll do!

Fasten your seat belts. We're about to start flying.

-Aleks-:
Yes, the idea is to learn to hold a position by conviction and work in one direction - buy on pullbacks in a bullish trend. I usually work against the trend - equity is always negative and the balance gradually increases, but the risks are big.

I have learned one simple rule. never work against a trend.

If you make a mistake going with the trend, the trend will take you out, if you go against it, it will crush you).

-Aleks-:

I will learn to work on the trend.

To be trending, the buy position has to be way down

neyron:

I've learned one simple rule. never work against a trend.

If you go against the trend, the trend will take you out, but if you go against it, it will crush you)

I've often caught a trend at its end.... at its peak. I have therefore understood one thing - the trend will definitely end, no matter how long it is, the main thing is that there should be enough deposit on positions against the trend.

Alexey Busygin:
In order to work in a trend, the buy position has to be far below.
Nah, I don't want to hold, I want to close on hawks and buy on intraday pullbacks.

-Aleks-:
Nah, I don't care about stupid holding, I care about closing on hawks and buying on intraday pullbacks.
Intraday is not particularly interesting

Alexey Busygin:
Inside the day is not particularly interesting
Why not interesting? Intraday sometimes crosses the opening price of the day 2-3 times (before that the movement in the same direction is at least 20%) - makes sense for intraday trading.

-Aleks-:

I will learn to work on the trend.

Puppet will teach me a lesson.

Daniil Stolnikov:
The puppet will teach you a lesson.
I don't really believe in puppets, especially in forex.... In low liquidity stocks, yes, but here... More like the collective intelligence of the money people.
Reason: