The "XO"-Method......... - page 110

ValeoFX:
Hello L o Gail,

Thank you for this indicator; let me forewarn you that I am not a programmer, but I do understand the workings of the indicators to some degree. Therefore the ex4-file makes it impossible for me to work with. I will however endeavour to see why you are so excited about this indicator and may even have to ask Mladen to look into it, depending the value added experience. It may take me a full week, so plse be patient.

Best regards,

hello

i was told u that it not work but u want indicator so i send it. it is work for me in India new-digital know very well

my broker demo but now i leave trading than so many i have so many combination one pics i send u here if u interested so tell me i send indicator

Files:

A starting point?

Hello Valeo,

first of all, thank you very much for sharing yor systems.

I would learn your XO method, but I am confused .

"ValeoFX Trading Method" looks like a summary of your methods, but the last post is from 2011.

"XO method revised" is an update of original XO Method, but also in this thread the last post is from 2011.

"XO Method" thread is older, but the last posts are about one month ago,and looks like the most active and updated

I'm here just to ask you some coordinates to orient myself among those gigantic threads lease can you indicate me a point to start? Which thread should I start reading? Should I read all the posts or can I start from a specific post?

Thank you very much, your work is really appreciated

Hello Adaptation,

Thank you for your kind words;

Yes, my method has greatly improved and changed, but the reason for not displaying it here is that I found those who told me that they were following my method religiously, all over the place telling other guys the same thing. So I decided to rather develop the method internally and with the help of Mladen, kept on researching latest developments, but I find that I keep on getting back to the basics.

My advice to you as a new trader is not to try and follow the XO-method, as it is way too complicated at your level. The research in here is incredible and accurate. It has helped me a lot so if you wish to read that, do that in your spare time; you won't be sorry.

I will send you a PM and we can take it from there.

Best regards,

X_0_v1.1

This version of X_0_V1.1

Files:
x_o_v1.1.mq4  15 kb
xo_v_1.gif  47 kb

tampa:
This version of X_0_V1.1

Hello Tampa, great to see you here! Where did this originate from? Will try it although I have moved on, but it is such a powerful indicator that I am prepared to look at it again. Will let you know.

Best wishes.

hello valeo n all friends in this thread, is there any way to make the XO indicator using another timeframe that not listed on MT4.

like in my case, i want to make the XO indicator can read 8 hours price, that means 480 on XO TimeFrame setting..

i have try all the XO indicator n that's make my MT4 hang n error. can you help me please.

thank you

Hello Shinnosuke,

Sorry I cannot be of any help to you, but IMHO there are better indicators to read the H-8 TF.

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
Hello Shinnosuke,

Sorry I cannot be of any help to you, but IMHO there are better indicators to read the H-8 TF.

Best regards,

thank you for the opinion Valeo, can you reference to me the indicator please (the name or pass it on here may be. hehe )

i have problem to find the good one.

and the indicator to read the 8 tf, is it looking like the XO indicator bro?

shinnosuke:
thank you for the opinion Valeo, can you reference to me the indicator please (the name or pass it on here may be. hehe )

i have problem to find the good one.

and the indicator to read the 8 tf, is it looking like the XO indicator bro?

============

May I come back to you over this coming weekend, plse?

I take it that you are already using an 8-HR TF, right?

Best regards,

ValeoFX:
============

May I come back to you over this coming weekend, plse?

I take it that you are already using an 8-HR TF, right?

Best regards,

sure valeo. will wait till you back.

yes i am just using Bolinger bands 8 HR, but can't help a lot. so just trying to looking for indicator that as cool as XO but can using it on 8 HR.

hope valeo can help me again, hehehe...

best regards.

Reason: