Contest - page 4

I just took the statements for first week of the May contest.

Beluck's EA is with small profit for some pairs but in small loss in total now.

Igorad's EA is in good profit for USDJPY and in small losses with other pairs.

Some Codersguru's EAs are performing very good with the profit of more than 200 pips per chart. Codersguru is having 4 EAs for this contest. And some of them are very good performing.

It is difficult to see now which one is better (it is interesting for me as well) because 4 EAs are testing in 1 Metatrader. But all the closed orders did +305.15 and some orders are opened with +434.18 (all 4 EAs all together for 1 week testing in deposit currency using 0.1 lot - not in pips).

Some EAs from Pengie are performing good as well (I don't know which one because Pengie is having 2). I think it is GridMACD EA: this EA did more than 1000 pips (totally) just for this one week. I counted all closed and opened trades but all the trades were closed on GridMACD (no any opened now).

As I remember GridMACD is trading on 3 charts and Codersguru EAs are using many charts.

But grid is grid so will see.

Please find fixed version of GridMACD.

Files:

newdigital:
Please find fixed version of GridMACD.

Thank you very much!

Hello Nedigital,

Thank you for this work, I will follow the results of this ea with interests

BrunoFX:
Hello Nedigital, Thank you for this work, I will follow the results of this ea with interests

I looked at the contest trades once again:

- GridMACD opened several trades now. Not closed yet.

- Beluck's EA is very interesting. This EA is having very small stop loss and I hope it will make the good profit during the next week (it is about 0 pips now).

- Igorad's EA is easy going and slowly going: it opens 1 order per chart. You can not lose a lot using this EA. Should be in profit in the end of month (I hope).

- one or 2 Codersguru EAs did more profit this Monday. And I think some of 4 EAs are very profitable. Sorry but I can not see now which one.

I think May contest will be very interesting concerning results.

I checked Codersguru EAs now. Because it was very interesting which one did good profit.

And one EA did 625 pips and the other one 162 pips.

Cool!

newdigital:
I checked Codersguru EAs now. Because it was very interesting which one did good profit. And one EA did 625 pips and the other one 162 pips.

That's cool!

Thank newdigital for you efforts and hard professional work!

Could I know which EA that had made 625 Pips? and which one of all the EAs is the top EA till now?

codersguru:
That's cool!

Thank newdigital for you efforts and hard professional work!

Could I know which EA that had made 625 Pips? and which one of all the EAs is the top EA till now?

PriceCross did 625 pips (in total for May for all the pairs tested).

MAChannel did 162 pips.

Other two EAs are in small losses (in total for May) - 170 and 120 probably.

Testing is continuing.

Price Cross

Interesting this EA. I don't understand why in april it did this bad results:

3. PriceCross.

EURJPY: -1802.

EURUSD: -824.

GBPUSD: -1839.

USDCHF: -2554.

Is it a counter trend EA?

felix

Yes,

I think we are in the good way.