How to trade with 'Trend Traffic'. - page 13

Good luck with it and hope your secret system works Will be looking into this indicator when I have some more time, thanks for the updates.

creztor:
Good luck with it and hope your secret system works Will be looking into this indicator when I have some more time, thanks for the updates.

I am just kidding about my secret system.

I know man Good luck with it will be following your progress, thanks again for the updates.

very interesting

linuxtroll:
That's my point -- Speed is there but Trend Traffic is lagging -- Already 88 pips in eurusd using MMAs...

I am only using MMAs for scalping... HA candles helps too... I am used to M1 chart; but dual M5/M15 combination will give great scalping results too... Easy scalping method: when M1 and M15 HA candles give you the same color jump in and ride the wave -- if market goes against you or did not move in your direction within 6 min exit with a small loss...

Now testing your trend traffic... which is similar to Trend Strength indicator crossing, which aids scalping in M1 or any other time frames... You can also use M15/M30 combination for more pips and swing trading; H1/H4 for position trading and finally D1/W1 for investing...

I prefer scalping because I can use more leverage and lots (compounding) with less risk and proper money management; no need to sit and monitor... Just quick in and out with low spread currency pairs (not for newbies -- need to fine tune your brain and indicators -- must trained to acheive 80-90% hit rate)...

Hope this helps... Let's see whether Trend Traffic can be tuned and aid scalping (If you check the picture again, it is lagging than HA candle or MMA)...

Cheers,

Hi linuxtroll,

Can you please post more details about your strategy? It seem very interesting. Thanks!

All odds are not in favor of USD, still i am taking this st reversal trade. We can avoid LT view while playing short term reversal with reasonable profit target.

Let see how it will develop.

TC,

SFX

Files:

Shahzadfx:
All odds are not in favor of USD, still i am taking this st reversal trade. We can avoid LT view while playing short term reversal with reasonable profit target.

Let see how it will develop.

TC,

SFX

Excellent please keep us updated

For trend on the larger TF, the slope of the blue line (up or down) is trend direction correction? Regardless if it is above or below 0 line?

creztor:
For trend on the larger TF, the slope of the blue line (up or down) is trend direction correction? Regardless if it is above or below 0 line?

Yes, however, if it is within the boundry of .0012 region. Slope will not be considered favorable for directional determination if it is situated outside this boundry. Slope will be in favor of direction if it is inside that boundry. For example if the slope is upward and it is below zero and/or below .0012 boundry then i will not consider this trend upward as trend is very strong. Another example can be like on the other side if slope is downward and it is making above the zero but below .0012 boundry then the trend is downward way to go. Hope it will help.

Rgds,

SFX

Shahzadfx:
Yes, however, if it is within the boundry of .0012 region. Slope will not be considered favorable for directional determination if it is situated outside this boundry. Slope will be in favor of direction if it is inside that boundry. For example if the slope is upward and it is below zero and/or below .0012 boundry then i will not consider this trend upward as trend is very strong. Another example can be like on the other side if slope is downward and it is making above the zero but below .0012 boundry then the trend is downward way to go. Hope it will help.

Rgds,

SFX

Ok thanks just trying to figure out how to use it etc As I am trying to see whats the best way to trade with it. I am more of a short term trader so looking to use the lower timeframes.

Reason: