New to forex, looking for advice - page 5

Well, generally, most people I know needed 3-5 years of trading to get some good results. It mostly depends on their abilities - as not everyone could be surgeon or fighter pilot - but also consequence, discipline and hard hard work. That's something not anyone can force himself into.

Gaining knowledge is very important, but you can't soak everything you see. It can harm your view. I'd recommend to everyone to focus on risk decreasing all the time. For the first 2-3 years it will be something to work on but after that time it should become a habit.

Hello,well i'm also new to forex and I suggest you to visit forex forum sites for you to absorb ideas and gain knowledge.You also need to have demo account for you to have practices,by doing this you'll simply improve yourself.

diana yes:
Hello,well i'm also new to forex and I suggest you to visit forex forum sites for you to absorb ideas and gain knowledge.You also need to have demo account for you to have practices,by doing this you'll simply improve yourself.

Definitely a good advice Diana!Forex forums are very helpful to traders because they can interact and ask questions about forex here.That is the reason why I'm actually here.

rrayne20009:
Definitely a good advice Diana!Forex forums are very helpful to traders because they can interact and ask questions about forex here.That is the reason why I'm actually here.

Thanks to your complement Rryane.We are just the same i'm also here to explore and expand my knowledge and of course I also want to share my ideas with others here in our community.

Reason: