New to forex, looking for advice - page 3

Almost all traders offer mini accounts , it is very easy for all people to invest in mini accounts .That is why mini accounts are popular among people because they provide trading with low margin having low loss. You can see brokers list and check their ranking on internet then had a better idea about them..

save_kal:
hi all, i new here.

anybody use marketiva? or this site only just for metatraders?

sorry if my question is wrong. anybody can giv me xplanation? thanks

want to learn

i want to know too.

There are many tips and advice you join forums that will help to gain learning of forex trading .When you develop interest in it do demo trading . It is a best source of knowledge . new traders should pay attention to just having good experiece of trading not be in hurry to get profits.

Don't listen to "advices". Learn

StatusQuo:
I am just looking to improve my trade so i want to know how I can improve my Forex trading?

It is necessary you should first learn the basics of Forex trading and then practice it in demo account for three to four month so that defiantly you will be able to develop your trading skills.

When you parents knew you're into Forex, what is their reaction?

When you parents knew you're into Forex, what is their reaction?

morro:
Trade demo for a year or two (whoever says it is worthless is wrong - you are as nervous on demo as on a real account if you take it seriously and you do not think that it is just a game) and then trade on real account

Demo account is the first step towards success in Forex so trade should practice more and more in demo account and increase their knowledge and experiene to earn good and consistent profit.

Forex trading is good platform for new investors. But they have to look at latest market points for successful trading.

haley23:
Forex trading is good platform for new investors. But they have to look at latest market points for successful trading.

Can you please explain why you think that this is a good platform ? Imo this is a risky platform.

haley23:

For new investors it is also necessary take proper analysis over market before investing their money in it because it is risky too as well as profitable.

Reason: