Super Signals Indicator - page 26

mima:
There is no "wrong" signal (arrows).

Here (post #192) is what I called as "wrong" signal. The arrow and X sign in the 1st image moved to the new location on the 2nd image as the price keep rising. That's why term "wrong" (with quotes) signal used instead of plain wrong signal. Or, you can name it anything you want.

I know that SS always recalculate iHighest and iLowest, so what's happened is the nature of the indicator itself, and I'm not interested in discussing whether it repaint or not, because it obviously is.

I think if the arrow and X sign is created as object, the last position should stay even if the buffer (array) calculation find a new value

bgrtz:
Here (post #192) is what I called as "wrong" signal. The arrow and X sign in the 1st image moved to the new location on the 2nd image as the price keep rising. That's why term "wrong" (with quotes) signal used instead of plain wrong signal. Or, you can name it anything you want.

I know that SS always recalculate iHighest and iLowest, so what's happened is the nature of the indicator itself, and I'm not interested in discussing whether it repaint or not, because it obviously is.

I think if the arrow and X sign is created as object, the last position should stay even if the buffer (array) calculation find a new value

If you read the thread you could find the answer...It is fantastic that arrow or star moves sometimes with price...That simple means that price is not yet at supply or demand level. Once price is at supply/demand there is no moving arrow or star...It stays there unless price action requires it. It is best leading indicator. Trading is all about supply and demand...Take a time and get familiar with indicator ...it cannot be used as stand alone ...need confirmation by some other indicator such as stochastic...there are indicators as you described on internet or many forums...Again there is no wrong signal: it is rather wrong interpretation...lack of patience and discipline...this is not buy/sell indicator.

Indicator with features that you are looking for I would never ever use...It is good...it is fantastic that arrow moves sometimes with price...It saves me from lot of trouble. No one can control market especially indicator...I hope this helps you for better understanding this great indicator...

Only upgrade is to have this indicator coded for MT5. I hope someone will do it sooner rather than later.

bgrtz:

I think there is one version of SS did show all the conditions without remove the arrow or X, look though is thread, you should able to find it.

mima:
If you read the thread you could find the answer...It is fantastic that arrow or star moves sometimes with price...That simple means that price is not yet at supply or demand level. Once price is at supply/demand there is no moving arrow or star...It stays there unless price action requires it. It is best leading indicator. Trading is all about supply and demand...Take a time and get familiar with indicator ...it cannot be used as stand alone ...need confirmation by some other indicator such as stochastic...there are indicators as you described on internet or many forums...Again there is no wrong signal: it is rather wrong interpretation...lack of patience and discipline...this is not buy/sell indicator.

Indicator with features that you are looking for I would never ever use...It is good...it is fantastic that arrow moves sometimes with price...It saves me from lot of trouble. No one can control market especially indicator...I hope this helps you for better understanding this great indicator...

Only upgrade is to have this indicator coded for MT5. I hope someone will do it sooner rather than later.

Sorry man, I don't need anymore of your answers. I DON'T CARE (repeat: DON'T CARE) if it's the fantastic, best leading, or kickin' ass indicator. I don't need any lecture about patience, discipline, and so on.

I just ask is there any version of this indicator that leave the arrows and X at place even it's no longer meet the calculation. THAT SIMPLE.

You don't need the name of the mayor and history of the city when you're just asking for an address do you?

And yes.., I DO understand about this indicator. Because if the version I need does not exist, I will code it myself.

So please, just stop.

mtuppers:
I think there is one version of SS did show all the conditions without remove the arrow or X, look though is thread, you should able to find it.

This simple answer is better. Thanks

bgrtz:
Sorry man, I don't need anymore of your answers. I DON'T CARE (repeat: DON'T CARE) if it's the fantastic, best leading, or kickin' ass indicator. I don't need any lecture about patience, discipline, and so on.

I just ask is there any version of this indicator that leave the arrows and X at place even it's no longer meet the calculation. THAT SIMPLE.

You don't need the name of the mayor and history of the city when you're just asking for an address do you?

And yes.., I DO understand about this indicator. Because if the version I need does not exist, I will code it myself.

So please, just stop.

This simple answer is better. Thanks

I gave you the simple answer: There is no wrong signal.

bgrtz:
mima:
I gave you the simple answer: There is no wrong signal.

Who's asking about signal?

bgrtz:

I am sorry that I answered at all to your post #250. With this corespondence is over.

bgrtz:

what he/she want is to see all the signal which printed on the chart, regardless if it reprint.

but I wonder why he/she wanted to see all the signals printed on chart.

give us a reason, maybe if idea is good other programmer might want to look at it.

anyway here is indicator which show all the arrows. only work on forward, however, if change TF will get back to correct one.

Files:

bgrtz:

That's the problem with this indicator, I have said it many times on this thread, bu no-one wants to listen why do I bother?

the arrow and X won't appear in their final position and it cannot be coded to do so, that would be the holy grail, just accept it and move on to other indicators, or better still none at all!

Super Signal v2

I need a favour, to make a EA, using this super signal V2, combined with the RSI.

Conditions:

1. If RSI above 80, & supersignal sign "sell", then EA open for sell.

2. Vise versa for RSI below 20.

3. RSI can adjust for overbought & oversell, also the RSI period.

4. Lot number, TP, & SL can be adjust.

5. Have magic number, for multi pair.

Thanks...

Reason: