Super Signals Indicator - page 9

increase:
You can use my modified one attached, but remeber super signals is no good for strong trending market

Hi,

Thanks a lot. Does it play a wmv sound file?

Best regards,

Vahid

increase:
You can use my modified one attached, but remeber super signals is no good for strong trending market

thanks lot increase & thank for all mem.

vahid123:
Hi All,

I need when the super signal arrow comes a sound to be played (It plays a wmv file).

I will be so thankful if any of you do it with the attached super signal.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Vahid

You can use my modified one attached, but remember super signals is no good for strong trending market

Files:

can this EA be turned into an automated robot? Any ideas?

James666:
can this EA be turned into an automated robot? Any ideas?

Need other indicators to comfirm the trade or if the next bar is not that high or low then able to do trade for max 10 pip

maybe better using SHI Acetrend alert as signal, stochastic cross alert and signal line, aroon too.

This is Great

To All,

I have this indicator on my computer for more than 8 months and i have been trading without it and just tried it this morning on 15 mins chat of different pairs and i made profit in all entries. Attached was the indicator that i used and i have not tried the updated ones but i just believe on this indicator so much. I formally use Ozfx indicator and Signal Generator but with this am okay and ready to go.

What do you think???????

Thanks for all,

Files:

alphizo:
To All,

I have this indicator on my computer for more than 8 months and i have been trading without it and just tried it this morning on 15 mins chat of different pairs and i made profit in all entries. Attached was the indicator that i used and i have not tried the updated ones but i just believe on this indicator so much. I formally use Ozfx indicator and Signal Generator but with this am okay and ready to go.

What do you think???????

Thanks for all,

Well get ready for some strong trends and it will wipe you out, only any good for ranging

alphizo:
To All,

What do you think???????

Thanks for all,

if you want to use Super Signal check out my system at FF

Super Simple System

One last time please....Thank You!!

increase:
I messed around with this super signals for a while and got it the best I could.

This one I am posting is I think as far as it can go in it's present form.

It does work great in a ranging market, but in strong trending, it will push the arrow down or up to form the new high or low thus giving a false signal, which makes it really fairly useless and at worst misleading.

I have now given up on it yet again but I post it here for you all to try WITH CAUTION!

Hi Increase,

Could you please code it for one last time? I need it to show number of pips between the last up/down arrow (even if it moves). To show number of pips on the chart. I use it to see the range of the PA, if it is on the chart, I don't have to waste time calculating it all the time. It tells me not to trade when the range is too small (consolidating). I don't use it to decide entry/exit.

Thanks in advance!! My SS attached (don't know if yours is the same)

Files:

Hello guys,

Been lurking all over this wonderful place..

I've tried Super Signal not have too good results...

recently found Beginners Alert on MQL4, which IMHO as close to 'Super' as it can be..

have anyone any experience with Beginners alert? (sorry can't attach any files yet)

thanx 4 sharing..

Reason: