Economic Calendar EA - page 2

Lets fix this bugs.

The EA is currently putting in trades for the whole time that is hard coded. For example from 15min to 18min past 3. The EA will place trades until the 3 minutes is over and the code turn false. What is wrong in the code. Can the Code gurus of this forum please help here. I'm sure we have got a winner here.

Thanks,

Roets

3 Min

Shahzadfx:
What about timing what time do we enter.

For example if news is comming in h=18 should we do h=17 and minute 49 and 59.

Thank you for your help.

Rgds,

SFX

I place the trades currently 3 minutes after the news was released. It give the moving average lines to pickup the trend before you enter in wrong direction.

Roets:
I place the trades currently 3 minutes after the news was released. It give the moving average lines to pickup the trend before you enter in wrong direction.

Thank you,

Can you give me an example how to put it in the codes. This will be great help.

Rgds,

SFX

Shahzadfx:
Thank you,

Can you give me an example how to put it in the codes. This will be great help.

Rgds,

SFX

SFX,

You will have to go into the EA code and change the dates and times of each country's news. I heard there is an option were you can use a .csv file that is linked to the EA. This file is a text format that will have the dates and times in. I dont see it any different, because I still have to load it there so I load it straight into the source code, I think it will execute faster than with a .csv file that is linked.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

All about Calendar tab and Macro Economic Events.

Alain Verleyen, 2013.03.17 16:54

For traders

MT5 user interface

• If you can't view the calendar tab, probably it's a choice a your broker :

Analysis

For developers

• A good demonstration about using calendar economic events from code.
  • Documentation about object use by Calendar (See OBJ_EVENT).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

All about Calendar tab and Macro Economic Events.

Sergey Golubev, 2017.07.17 11:24

Add the new Economic Calendar widget to your website for free! 

To receive the widget, go to the economic calendar page on MQL5.com and click on the "Add widget to your website" link. Specify the desired width and height of the calendar widget for your site, select the default period of featured events (current day or current week), copy the generated code and insert it to your web page. In the Preview section, you can see how the calendar will be displayed on your site.

Reason: