Dynamic Fibonacci Grid, Fx Money Map - page 23

Just one explanation that ,ight be necessary.

The C'255,255,255' color format consists of 3 parts : first part is the red component, second part is the green component and the third part is the blue component. Any part can have values from 0 (no color) to 255 (full color) and the combination of the 3 gives you any shade of any color

brax64:
Hi llavell,

look in the code at the beginning, you'll find this line (48):

color Shade[NSL] = {C'220,240,255', C'180,220,255', C'140,200,255', C'100,180,223', C'60,160,218', C'20,140,255', C'0,120,255', C'0,100,255'};

inside the bracket you may write any color you like; then compile the indicator and you done

Regards

New version FXGauge v3

Hi everybody,

first of all let me express my congratulation to all the coders that, along the way, have created/updated this nice indicator (Doji Starr, jasondavis87, slimtom) and all the others that there's no track of...

This is my contribution hoping to get even better.

My problem was to know the values of the MA's in all the time frames, many experiment where already made writing the values themselves (instead of drawing the bars) inside the lanes; but as you might know, when the MA's are to close each others, you get all the numbers overlapping and actually useless.

So I did create a "color coded" matrix panel to show all these values; when the MA is BELOW the price, its value is GREEN (as support); conversely when the MA is ABOVE the price, its value is RED (as resistance).

If the MA value is within a +/- 2 pips range from the price, the value is GRAY.

I did also cleaned up the code and made it slightly more efficient, removed the "Traffic light" 'cause now, with the MA matrix, are not needed anymore and some other minor cosmetic updates.

Hope you'll appreciate this mod

Best Regards

Files:

FX Gauge v3.1

Hi everybody,

a friend of mine pointed out that the indicator doesn't work properly on 5 digit platforms; I'm using a 4 digit so I didn't notice the issue at the beginning.

Now is fixed and, in the meantime, I did add the property to highlight the timeframe column header, a reminder of which kind of ma's is used and the possibility to choose if you want the ma matrix drawn or not.

If you are using 5 digit platform please redownload the indicator at the original post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173744/page15, for all of you that are using 4 digits platform is not necessary (unless you like the new feature added... )

Best Regards

hi

thanks for the quick replies i have been customizing it more to look like the actual fx money map i need now to have the price next to the boxes any one willing to have a go at this i would be greatly appreciative thanks again

Files:
fx_gage_.mq4  27 kb

hi thanks for you quick replie

fx_gage_.mq4hi have made a few moderation red boxes above green boxes bellow i have also shifted the vertical line over foe better viewing , i would like now to try and get the price next to my boxes any help with this would be greatly appreciated i have given up for 2day as I'm not a coder and it it trial and error for me . i have attached image and my moderation i think this much better

Files:
fx_mm.png  41 kb
fx_gage_.mq4  27 kb

hi thanks

hear is my moderation i have attached image of the price label is what i wont to code in but go a bit stuck

Files:
fx_mm.png  41 kb
fx_gage_.mq4  27 kb

Free dynamic finonacci grid forex trading videos..

If you are looking for free training on dynamic fibonacci grids, there is a site that provides live trade videos and tutorials on fib grids software..

It's forexmalibu . com

shakespeare515:
If you are looking for free training on dynamic fibonacci grids, there is a site that provides live trade videos and tutorials on fib grids software.. It's forexmalibu . com

I've seen the videos, selling a moving average/stand dev band system for 5K that's the only miracle with this system. I mean who calls moving averages "dynamic fibonacci retracement lines" Give me a break. Any body making money with this monkey system, replies on a postcard please.

Fxmm

Thanks for the improved indicators. I've changed my mind, I dont think the extra timelanes are necessary. This definately works best intraday and the M30 seems like overkill. Not sure that the MA's are all necessary either. A 50SMA tends to act as a good crossover but its the ability to be able to see several different pairs at once that allows the Trader to scan through quickly. Just working out how to move the grids to the left so that more chart pairs can be displayed

philt:
I've seen the videos, selling a moving average/stand dev band system for 5K that's the only miracle with this system. I mean who calls moving averages "dynamic fibonacci retracement lines" Give me a break. Any body making money with this monkey system, replies on a postcard please.

not true, philt.

you are thinking of the fx moneymap that costs $5k.. These videos are for the Tiger Time Lanes forex trading software..

also multi timeframe dynamic fibonacci grids.. and are MUCH more affordable than the blue grids...

that being said, the videos on ForexMalibu .com are all live trade videos and training videos.. FREE.

I posted for those on this forum using the indicators posted in this thread, can learn better how to use them..

why dont you just learn from them?

Reason: