Dynamic Fibonacci Grid, Fx Money Map - page 21

hello all,

Iam new. I have found this EA on babypips website. Read file sends me overhere.

Please, tell me why EA has worked yesterday and it didnt open anytrade today. Did I do something wrong

thanks

Export data to Excel

Hello Guys...

Anyone know How I can export the values of the 7 SMA in 4 time frames and the current price to Excel.

Thanks...

IT works for me

i work with a omnovia room with based on this software. and IT works for me. This works great . Thanks for the guys in the room who are helping me . It works for all of us in our room who are interested in scalping . These are moving averages and fibonacis where most of the proffesional traders uses here and there .

jasondavis87:
Hey Everyone,

I made some updates to the ComboGrid Indicator to suite some of my trading styles and just thought I'd share it with everyone:

Shift, spacing, width

I added a couple of more options to change how the indicator looks. Well kinda, they were there already, I just made em external so you can edit it without editing the Indicator code. I'm guessing everyone can figure out what these mean. My settings I use in my screenshot are -20, 5, and 4.

Target Pips

The next thing i added were target positions. We all know to wait until the price is at least 15 pips away from the 1 min box's to enter a trade. I found this doesnt always work in markets with out alot of momentum so I sometimes use 10 pips with the system and then 20 pips when the market is trending a whole bunch. I added some lines to draw 10/20 pips away from the market price to help with this. you can change these to w/e you want - or zero to disable.

Thick 7th MA

Lastly, I added an option to make the 7th MA Box thicker. This is supposed to be the strongest level since is the longest and hardest to reach. I use it to strengthen my confidence on a trade setup.

Have fun everyone!!!

P.S. in the screenshot - those are all demo accounts, and on the right of my screen shot that's ForexSuccessfulTraders.com, they're are the ones who made the ForexPriceMovement software mentioned above, which is based off the Forex Money Map.

In the image, he is able to resize his chart to only show the grid. Would anybody know how to do that? Everytime I resize, it truncates the grids.

Hi lostfox,

I suppose should be enough to play with the "shift" parameter to get the chart in that way....

Regards

brax64

Hi

Bollinger Bands - Fibonacci Ratios.mq4

bollinger_bands_-_fibonacci_ratios.mq4

% Lanes if you would?

Good work, SlimTom.

Would you consider adding a Lane (or 2)

to allow M240 (and user can add even

1440=Daily)?

But especially even just the M240 would be quite fine!

Thanks for your consideration.

Ron

ronrhodes:
Good work, SlimTom.

Would you consider adding a Lane (or 2)

to allow M240 (and user can add even

1440=Daily)?

But especially even just the M240 would be quite fine!

Thanks for your consideration.

Ron

It's all there... look at the code....

jasondavis87:
post #199

I've found this original indicator on this forum because I was searching for an indicator from a room called Tigerpips (of FX Traders Corp), for which they charge quite lot since it's not theirs in the first place.

I've modified and cleaned the original code of FXGauge / ComboGrid2 (modified), and there it is. Comments in the code. Template attached.

I also use an aditional indicator showing the distance to SMA 21 over differrent pairs. Strategies you can find on a free page (TigerPips TV).

Look at the code & use google for the rest

Time lanes from left to right: 1M, 5M, 15M, 1H

Green line - MA 21

Violet line - MA 34

Black line - MA 233

DarkBlue lines - other MAs

White lines - shade levels separator

You can change MAs and number of time Lanes in the code. I suggest you put also SMA 200 in the array - it will be thick as well but just on the larger time frames (4H, 1D).

..and the screenshot...

..and the setups:

Time Lanes explained

Time Lanes Explained

Orange to White set-up

Orange To White Trade

Hi5 phases of the market

1. Hi Five Cycle of Trading Part One

2. Hi 5 Trading Zone Phase 2

3. Hi 5 Trading Zone Phase 3

4. Hi 5 Trading Zone Phase 4

5. Hi 5 Trading Zone Phase 5