New Idea system Posted Here..... - page 6

RedJack:
leutzuro it looks all good congrats are you using the same settings from the first post or have you changed it a bit RJ

i have the same seting and i trade on 1H and 15 M

leutzuro:
i have the same seting and i trade on 1H and 15 M

i definately will check this out

i traded before with moving averages i still do but only sometimes and with ema 10 only and that is sometimes. Now i use various methods as Gann,Elliot ( very subjective i left it to people who can understand it better because not everybody who claims to be elliotican is an elliotican )

and with channels now.

Jack

It is good moment to open short?

Files:
bez_nazwy.gif  19 kb

maniek:
It is good moment to open short?

Oh, Yes, remember TF 15 min is agood entry/trigger signal

Hi all,

I just found that great system. Look very interesting. To make the trade simple I created this indicator. It will gives you indication that the 18 and 5 EMA crossed, and display the H1 and M15 TF , RSI and Stochastic values , with a recommendation how to act. Hope it will help.

Files:
4xtrader.mq4  6 kb

elihayun:
Hi all, I just found that great system. Look very interesting. To make the trade simple I created this indicator. It will gives you indication that the 18 and 5 EMA crossed, and display the H1 and M15 TF , RSI and Stochastic values , with a recommendation how to act. Hope it will help.

Well guy, thanks.

Hope this indicator hopeful n

I wish someone could makes an EA for this,

codersguru , igor,shadow, et al

elihayun:
Hi all, I just found that great system. Look very interesting. To make the trade simple I created this indicator. It will gives you indication that the 18 and 5 EMA crossed, and display the H1 and M15 TF , RSI and Stochastic values , with a recommendation how to act. Hope it will help.

Thank you for indicator. It looks very good, but for this system we must have cross between 5 and 35 ema. Am I right 4xtrader?

maniek:
Thank you for indicator. It looks very good, but for this system we must have cross between 5 and 35 ema. Am I right 4xtrader?

U are right, All you have to do is to put the indicator and the MA35.

U can add the 5 and 18 as well, but the indicator will display the xross between them with an arrow and with a sound alert, so u don't have to have them on your screen. just remember to make sure that the MA35 is below price on buy, and above price on sell. This can be after 1 or more trading bars.

See attachement

Files:
4xtrader.jpg  184 kb

4xtrader:
Oh, Yes, remember TF 15 min is agood entry/trigger signal

Thanks, can you explain me, in short, why and how 15m have better signal than 1h?

Look at pic. bbstop could be good filter?

Files:
4x.gif  23 kb

maniek:
aha thanks, so works without any filter., close abow 35ema valid for buy and below for sell

Look at your upper-left coner of your screen. For sale, all above must be and the H1 and M15 should both, have the same recommendation as the arrow is pointing. So, if the arrow shows "Sale" then 35MA should be above price and H1 and M15 must recommend "Sale" too. same in "Buy". Do not trust part of the indications. I am just following 4Xtrader rules.

Reason: