Teach me how to make money. - page 8

khorosh:

I usually believe a person, as long as they don't cheat me). I would like to decide whether it is worth the time. If the profitability is lower than the methods I use, then, as they say, it's not worth it.

Then, to DEFINITELY decide, say to yourself approximately the following:. "May I have some specific profitability from the ways I am currently using. At the same time, none of my ways DOES NOT USE the data on Transaction Outcome Statistics on my signals. Then, if working with the Outcome Statistics brings your EN percentages, then the BOTH the profits from the WAY... and HIS SOURCE STATISTICS would be BETTER than ANY of them in isolation."

And surely - you can convince yourself to take the time to look into the matter

prikolnyjkent:

Then, to DEFINITELY say to yourself roughly the following:. "Suppose I have some specific profitability from the methods I am currently using. At the same time, none of my methods DOES NOT use data on the Statistics of Transaction Outcomes from my signals. Then, if working with the Outcome Statistics brings your EN percentages, then the BOTH the profits from the WAY... and HIS SOURCE STATISTICS would be BETTER than ANY of them in isolation."

And for sure - you will be able to convince yourself to take the time to study the issue

Makes sense, I like you more and more). If you can, explain how you can use trade outcome statistics if you are trading a random sequence. I can only assume that by using outcome statistics you are converting one random sequence to enter another by inversion or some other way. For me it is a dark forest, whether any transformation of a random sequence may influence trading results for the better. After all, the sequence will still remain random? If in the variant of using statistics of outcomes for some particular signal TS the sense is more or less clear, for the case when a random sequence is traded, the use of statistics of outcomes is completely unclear to me.

There was one person on this site, the topic started as early as04.05.2010 he bragged about his system for several years in a row since 2010, I proved to him that it was nonsense, but he beat his chest) in the end I myself believed him and many people tried to understand what he had there, he told me a lot, I spent half a year on it with a partner a couple years ago I do not remember exactly, it ended up being complete nonsense, I asked that man after half a year, what's up, he said he gave it up! He said he quit it and that he was done with forex in general. So that's it! I have tried to mess with people in various threads and occasionally inserted clever words like "What a cool system I have", he is not a beginner and has been on the forum for a long time.
They can spend years believing in something that does not work and people waste their time because of them.

7Konstantin7:
There was one person on this site, the topic started as early as04.05.2010 he bragged about his system for several years in a row since 2010, I proved to him that it was nonsense, but he beat his chest) in the end I myself believed him and many people tried to understand what he had there, he told me a lot, I spent half a year on it with a partner a couple years ago I do not remember exactly, it ended up being complete nonsense, I asked that man after half a year, what's up, he said he gave it up! He said he quit it and that Forex was out of the question. So that's it! I have mocked all the people in various threads, occasionally inserting clever words like "What a cool system I have, this guy is no novice and has been on the forum for a long time.
So the forum is filled with fantasists) They can spend years believing in something that does not work and people waste their time because of them.
I agree. There are variations of this). How is your adviser, Kostya, still profitable?

khorosh:
I agree. There are variants of this kind.) How is your Expert Advisor, Kostya? Is it still profitable?

You know how many years you've been here, how many years I've been here, how many people we've read with confidence, but there's no use.

I have improved it recently, the risks are lower now and you can start trading with small deposit.

There is a dense pricing pattern, for example you can open 100.000 orders in 5 years, you can open 20.000 orders and the system will be stable anyway, of course there are disadvantages, but everything is better than nothing.

I think it will work as long as it was before. Of course I cannot guess the future but the main thing is not adjusting in the tester, no matter how tight the system is, it still works.

I dug a screenshot, but it is old.

khorosh:

Makes sense, I like you more and more). If you can, explain how you can use trade outcome statistics if you are trading a random sequence. I can only assume that by using outcome statistics you convert one random sequence to enter another by inversion or some other way. For me it is a dark forest, whether any transformation of a random sequence may influence trading results for the better. After all, the sequence will still remain random? If in the variant of using statistics of outcomes for some particular signal TS the sense is more or less clear, in the case where a random sequence is traded, the use of statistics of outcomes is completely unclear to me.

Please... take a look at this chart: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Randomwalk0.png#/media/File:Randomwalk0.png

Now, take seriously what I said in my post https://forum.mql4.com/ru/71529/page7#1032050

I'll tell you in one "sentence" what a person needs to do in order to unravel the problem to the END...

- open the wikipedia page on "The Player's Ruin Challenge";

- take a graph from it with 1000 lines for 1000 moves, and consider that this is the statistics of the outcomes on the signals of some of your TS at TP=SL;

- And now, if you know how to trade to be in the black at the end of a series of trades, then you know ALL THE ANSWERS TO ANY QUESTIONS ON THE TERMS OF OUR TALK... and you don't need to ask me any more questions.

Don't you "... know how you had to trade to be in the black at the end of a series of trades..." ?

If not, I would at least be interested to see in a future post your reasoning...
Maybe I can at least ask you a REAL question...?

and this line I do not understand - what graph with 1000 lines are we talking about?

- take from it a graph with 1000 lines for 1000 moves and consider that it is the statistics of outcomes by signals of some your TS at TP=SL;

YOUNGA:

I did not understand this line - what graph with 1000 lines are we talking about?

- Take from it a graph with 1000 lines for 1000 moves and consider that this is the statistics of outcomes for signals of some of your TS at TP=SL;

This is the bottom right graph (N = 1000)

All brains shattered, all twists and turns braided, And the ropewire authorities are injecting us with a second shot.

DJDJ22:
All brains shattered, all twists and turns braided, And the ropewire authorities are giving us a second shot.
And where have you got the problem?
Reason: