Pivot System - page 6

Hello BrunoFX

The EA acted just as I programmed it. It did the right thing. I have included TR and ATR filters, so when the ema crosses the pivot but the ATR doesn't go up, it should not enter a trade. That's why it didn't open any trade.

Thanks for helping me testing this EA.

Right now I am doing some modifications to it to reduce the lag using the daily open price in adition to the pivot. I am filtering the signals with StepMA Stoch v1.

If you have any ideas to improve this system, please let me know.

Bye.

Hello,

Tank you for these answers, I do not know that ATR interveanait this ea.

On the other hand the change of color is significant and the closing of the trades could occur indeed with.

With the place of the StepMA Stoch v1, you thought of the CCI14 which is has my opinion a very good indicator and undoubtedly a good fitre for your EA. Try CCI14 + EMA50.

How to use the CCI to avoid bad trades?

Please tell me what exactly do you have in mind regarding the CCI.

How should we use it?

Please post a chart where the CCI would have helped in avoiding a bad trade.

Files:
pivotcciema.jpg  356 kb

Thank you for the chart BrunoFX.

You are right.Please attach that MA which you put on CCI. I don't have that indicator. Seems interesting.

However, I can see on your chart that you are not using EMA3(Open). Am I right? The EA is using EMA3Open to reduce the false signals.

Signal nr2 is filtered by my ATR filters too(using 5 ATRs: 1,4,8,12,24), but it will be interesting to check your CCI & MA50 idea. Please attach that indicator.

I think your idea is very good. Thank you.

Please check this

THIS EA open more than one position in the same time, absolutely nosence, no crossing EMA and pivot, pls check, look at the picture attached...

I am not COMPLAINING, I am just trying to IMPROVE this EA, becouse the strategy is great !!!

Files:
glader11.jpg  317 kb

hm...

I really don't know what is the problem. I have looked over the EA posted here (mine has some modifications - I don't know which is better yet) and I don't see that problem. I've seen your image, yes, it opened lots of trades ...

Have you done some modifications to this EA yourself?

What version of MT4 do you use? Which build? (see the Help/About menu). I am usint MT4 build 186 from Alpari. I know that IBFX says that they don't recommend their MT4 platform yet because of some bugs. Could this be the problem?! The code is ok. It won't allow more than 1 position at the time.

Can you create a demo account with Alpari-IDC.com? This way you'll be solving the Sunday problem to.

Bye.

I'm sorry I can't help you. It's beyond my knowledge.

..................................................................................

Reason: