Pivot System - page 4

cucurucu:

When it opens a position, please let me know. I have modified my version of the EA and I would like to know what is doing the first version.

Thanks.

The EA has just opened position on GBP/USD at 4H timeframe at 1.7487 and I do not why absolutely, becouse it is very far from point of cross...Pls open this pair on your MT, attach indicators and see...

Please switch to GBPJPY instead of GBPUSD and apply the EMA3 Open in case you are using EMA3 Close.

I have looked over my GBPUSD chart and your trade is correct (I assume it's a Buy).

The EA opens an order when the EMA3Open crosses the Pivot(Yellow line). The price is far from the Pivot line, but the EMA3 has just crossed. We don't use the price crossing here.

Please test it with GBPJPY, not GBPUSD.

You should have a floating profit of 20 pips already. Is it?

Bye.

Glader. How is it so far?

How is your GBPUSD trade? Looking good?

Have you attached the EA to GBPJPY?

Hello,

Having to reboot with 11h00 at home (gmt+1)et I have an opened trade. I have a question: has what corresponds the order: Timeframe: 0 ?

cucurucu:
How is your GBPUSD trade? Looking good? Have you attached the EA to GBPJPY?

YES, indeed.

I am also trying to test forward this EA to different pairs just to be sure. BUT there is a bug - I ve attached EA to many pairs and while EMA3 crossing pivot, than price chnaged and EMA cross pivot again the EA STILL OPENED trade, so I got now about 12 opened trader for EUR/GBP pair (short - sell position), please check...

btw, the GBPUSD trade is very good...

Hi BrunoFX

Timeframe=0 means that the EA will work on the timeframe of the chart. If you attach this EA to a H4 chart, it will use H4. You don't have to set the timeframe manually to H4, but if you leave it 0, you must not change the timeframe of the chart. You will "confuse" the EA.

I hope this helps.

By the way... which pair are you testing?

You did not read my messages nor to look at my images

Bruno:

I have read all your posts and I've seen your attached image. I have asked that, because I was thinking that may be you are trying other pairs too

Glader:

I don't know what to say about EUR/GBP pair. As I see it, the EA shouldn't open any position today on this pair. The EMA3Open did not crossed the pivot.

Please note that the EA is programmed to have only one open order at the time. I don't know how it did open 12 orders ?!

Please don't attach the EA to more than 1 chart. It will close all open trades (no matter which pair or who opened the positon)before taking another one so it will mess up your trades.

I have checked other pairs and none is as good as GBPJPY.

Regards.

Results

Hi

Does anybody have any results yet?

BrunoFX, you've told me yesterday that your EA has open a trade. Please tell me what's the status. I am testing a modified version of the EA and I have no trades so far.

Regards.

Hello,

I attach my picture for statement. I think that sl=50 is not good but sl=100 will be better.

What do you think about it?

Reason: