Harmonic Trading - page 570

udl_mql4v62.zipTraders:

I am new to this environment but I wanted to let you know that you can use Notepad++ to compile MQ4's. The steps are as follow:

Step 1: Go to Notepad++ Home and click on Download link located on the left navigation

Step 2: Install Notepad++

Step 3: Unzip UDL_MQL4v62.zip

Step 4: Open Notepad++ (you can use the "Run" and type Notepad++)

Step 5: Select Language from menu and click on "Define your language..."

Step 6: In the "Define your language" dialog click on "Import..." button

Step 7: Browse to the unzipped UDL_MQL4v62 folder and select UDL_MQL4v62.xml

Step 8: You should get a small messagebox telling you the import was successful with an OK button. Click on OK

Step 9: Close the "Define your language" dialog

To be continued (I can only add 5 screenshots per message)

Files:
udl_mql4v62.zip  11 kb
1_2.png  20 kb
2_1.png  10 kb
3_1.png  13 kb
4.png  8 kb

Step 10: Go to you unzipped folder and copy the mql4v62.xml file

Step 11: Paste it to your Notepad++ plugin\APIs folder (on my PC C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\plugins\APIs)

Step 12: Open Notepad++ and select a MQ4 file. You should be able to expand\collapse functions, comments, code placed between brackets such as with if-statements. Additionally you should be able to auto-complete and see helper for function as shown below:

Step 13: Go to Compiling - MetaEditor Help and download mql.exe if you are on a 32-bit machine or mql64.exe if you are on a 64-bit PC.

below is a copy of a section of the link :

Compilation from the Command Line

Users are provided with the compiler of MQL4/MQL5 programs that runs separately from MetaEditor — MQL.exe. It is distributed separately from the terminal and available for downloading at:

The compiler can be started from any folder.

[TH="bgcolor: #DBE9F9"]Example of running the compiler:[/TH]

[TR]

[TD]C:\Compiler\>mql.exe C:\MyPrograms\script.mq5
You are free to distribute MQL.exe file. However, you are not allowed to make any changes, disassemble or decompile these files as well as any MQL4/MQL5 program objects.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

The compiler is started from the command line, specifying the path and name of the file that you want to compile.[TABLE="class: table, width: 748"]

Step 14: Now let's use this with Notepad++

Step 15: Open Notepad++ and select Plugin\Plugin Manager\Show Plugin Manager

Step 16: Check NppExec plugin and click on Install button

Step 17: Select Plugins\NppExec\Execute (or F6)

Step 18: Copy & paste to your Execute... dialog

cd "$(CURRENT_DIRECTORY)"

set path="$(CURRENT_DIRECTORY)"

set pathToMql="C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\mql64.exe"

cd $(path)

$(pathToMql) $(FILE_NAME)

Step 19: replace "C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\mql64.exe" with you command-line location

Step 20: Click on Save and enter a name such as MQ4Experts

Step 19: Open a MQ4 file and press F6 to compile

And it should compile as shown here:

Hope this helps,

Yama K.

Files:
12.jpg  46 kb
11.jpg  27 kb
10.jpg  30 kb

Can someone include get me the latest ZUP open source?

last is 148

hi, I have a problem last days I'm trying to install indicator zup v135, I already try a lot of ways and is not working... indicator is like inactive... can somebody help me please

Files:
zup_v135.jpg  303 kb

yamastorm:

Step 18: Copy & paste to your Execute... dialog

cd "$(CURRENT_DIRECTORY)"

set path="$(CURRENT_DIRECTORY)"

set pathToMql="C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\mql64.exe"

cd $(path)

$(pathToMql) $(FILE_NAME)

Step 19: replace "C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\mql64.exe" with you command-line location

Step 20: Click on Save and enter a name such as MQ4Experts

Step 19: Open a MQ4 file and press F6 to compile

And it should compile as shown here:

Hope this helps,

Yama K.

Thanks you for your post, but all the Attachments-links are not valid

Would you mind to pack all in one zip file and attach it again?

By the way I have created the mt4-user-language (b600+) for notepad++ if you are interested.

The compilers you refer to (mql.exe and mql64.exe) are they for mt4 or 5 or both and for b600+ or the old version (b500-)?

Gooly

hi, I have a problem last days I'm trying to install indicator zup v135, I already try a lot of ways and is not working... indicator is like inactive... indicator are displayed with grey dot... can somebody help me please

Files:
zup_v135.jpg  303 kb

find old ME (for MT4 bild 509), compile ZUP there, copy the ZUP.ex4 file and place in a new bild of MT

Poruchik,

My regards for NEN. The World Best Harmony pattern programmer & indicator. I am still using Zup 146p since it was last version I can modify the code myself or third parties can.

Just made biggest annual profit with Oil reversal in the last day of the year but I was expecting this situation to come so it

actually confirmed existing bias.

Meet CL future today, shots are taken at the same time with 5 different TF, largest one is weekly, smallest TF is 1 minute.

Remember, once 5 different TF for same instrument with rising divergence valleys together with patterns offered, increasing

odds to completely different planet. EW contracting triangle in last IV position in 5 min charts nailed the issue V drop was likely to come to finish the movement for now.

Succesfull New Year 2015 Harmony & EW traders.

Patterns occured at the same time are:

Leonardo - Weekly

Butterfly - 240 Minute

Butterfly - Hourly

Dragon - 15 Minute

Shark - 5 Minute

Cypher - 1 Minute

Ps. Be aware of any ABCD or Gartley patterns for short timeframes on next year, there is decent chance for Wave2 low to come.

Files:
leonardo.png  58 kb
butterfly.png  57 kb
dragon.png  53 kb
shark.png  62 kb
cypher.png  48 kb
Reason: