Harmonic Trading - page 209

Files:
1_2.gif  6 kb

Hi !

Dear Kamyar , glad to meet U here !Thanks for hard work .

I am a complete beginner in this field . and wish to learn this usefull patterns . please remind my mistakes and help me to improve . Thanx in advance .

In following picture , Double top made me to enter a sell position , although

there was breakout at 1.2128 and still there were no signs to think it may be

a fake one. what do U think about my entery ?

I stopped out at 1.2140 ( my entery = 1.2129 . its a big stop for me )

قيمتها :: فارکس

Files:
23.gif  9 kb

@NeoSOL

I like these parallel lines. But i never found any book or e-book about it. Do you know any? How is this technique originally called?

Thanks in advance

handson

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

goodboy_iraan:
is there any one who found this befor?!

its realy huge and biriliant!!!

isnt it?

(leave indicators please and do it yourself because you have a wonderfull indicator in your mind?!)

Hi goodboy_iraan.

Could you please tell me how do you configure the ZUP indicator, in order to it show the AB=CD pattern? Which version of ZUP do you use for it?

Thanks.

cattus:
Hi goodboy_iraan.

Could you please tell me how do you configure the ZUP indicator, in order to it show the AB=CD pattern? Which version of ZUP do you use for it?

Thanks.

Hi guys.

Does somebody knows which is the way to configure the ZUP to obtain the AB=CD pattern?

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks.

you can use this indicator, but it'll show you the pattern only when it forms. also, i think that you need at least an additional indicator (a_ZZ or something like this) for harmony to work so i would recommend to run a search on this subforum for more info.

cattus:
Hi guys.

Does somebody knows which is the way to configure the ZUP to obtain the AB=CD pattern?

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks.
Files:

Thank you, Scrat.

I will try your suggestions.

Regards.

Scrat:
you can use this indicator, but it'll show you the pattern only when it forms. also, i think that you need at least an additional indicator (a_ZZ or something like this) for harmony to work so i would recommend to run a search on this subforum for more info.

hello guys...

whose can explain to me what is the harmonic trading..

i am newbie here also newbie about forex..

anyone can teach me...

i need corporation from u all...

thankz to all

fxfarez

start by looking back through all the posts in here........ much, much information......

dave

Reason: