Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 597

artmedia70:
"File --> Open remote" tried it?

Yes, I did. The thing is, I didn't delete them, they just went off on their own. And the previously deleted charts are in the deleted ones.

DustinSh:

Yes, I did. The thing is, I didn't delete them, they went off on their own. And the previously deleted charts are in the deleted ones.
I couldn't get them back. I re-partitioned them.

artmedia70:
I didn't manage to restore it. Did the partitioning all over again.

Thanks for the reply, I'll wait until tonight, maybe someone will give me a clue, if not, I'll do it all over again...

DustinSh:

Hello. I need some help. Today the terminal got hung up and I found nothing better to do than to just stupidly restart the computer. Rebooted and all the chart settings are gone... lines, indices, etc. Can I restore the previous settings?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

If you press RESET while keeping the terminal open, everything you configured will be erased because nothing has been saved.

We have to look for the cause of the terminal hangs, look at indicators, error logs. Save the terminal template in the end.

Comrades, please advise, and in mt4 function CopySpread works or not? Here's the code, for example:

void OnStart()
  {
   int dt[1];
   CopySpread(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,0,1,dt);
   Comment("спред= "+dt[0]);
  }

Or maybe I stumble somewhere?

And another follow-up question - does the tester (optimizer) use swaps on all history?

how to get multiple values of your custom indicator variables in another indicator ? .....

Zver4991:
how to get several values of your custom indicator variables in another indicator ? .....

1. If the indicators are installed on different computers, by post, or by notification.

2. If in different terminals on the same computer, by file.

3. if in different windows of the same terminal, by global variables of the terminal.

4. If in one window (the subwindow does not matter), then it can be a graphical object.

tara:

1. If the indicators are installed on different computers, by post, or by notification.

2. If in different terminals on the same computer, by file.

3. if in different windows of the same terminal, by global variables of the terminal.

4. If it is performed in one window (the subwindow does not matter), it can be a graphical object.

I like the 1-th answer. I will take it into account.

2 ??? What's the use of sending files? Isn't there such a symbol in MT receiver?

3 is absolute nonsense, because in iCustom you can put any symbol and you'll be happy.

And 4 doesn't make any sense. Why do you need graphical objects?

AlexeyVik:

I like 1 answer. I'll keep that in mind.

2 ??? What's the point of sending files? Doesn't the mt receiver have that symbol?

3 is absolute nonsense, because in iCustom you can put any symbol and you'll be happy.

And 4 doesn't make any sense. What's with the graphical objects?

but iCustom will not work as it only receives one value

Zver4991:

but it won't work with iCustom because it only gets one value
Why should it?
Reason: