Cloned my C: - now my expert from Market does not load. Help

I have recently cloned my C: drive. 

Now, an expert I have been using for several months does not attach to charts.

I have entered my MQL5 account (I use MQL4, actually), and MQL4 shows the balance in my account = which means I am in.

What do I do? Please help.

Thanks'

Zeev 

When I can not attach an EA that used to work what I do is re-compiling and usually it works. Try it.

Damian Mateusz Dziadosz:
When I can not attach an EA that used to work what I do is re-compiling and usually it works. Try it.
I am talking about an EA I have bought from Market...

zeev:
I am talking about an EA I have bought from Market...
Do you still have activations? If not try explain this to an administrator or moderator they might help you.

Damian Mateusz Dziadosz:
Do you still have activations? If not try explain this to an administrator or moderator they might help you.

I do. The EA says it comes with 5 activations, and I have only used 1. 

So, what do I do? Does it sound logical?

1. I have saved a copy of the .EX4 file.

2. I delete the EA in MQL4.

3. I download the saved EA again 

Does it sound logical?

OR:

1. I delete the EA from MQL4.

2. I download it again from Market - though I dot know how, since when I get to the EA's tab, there's no Download command button 

Go again to the  product in market section and see if you can re-activate without paying because theorically if you still have activations you shoul can use it again.

This article says you can download it again without paying https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/498 

If still do not work Contact with mql5 before deleting nothing. 

How to buy a Trading Robot, a Magazine or a Book in MetaTrader Market?
How to buy a Trading Robot, a Magazine or a Book in MetaTrader Market?
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You can buy any product (Robots, indicators, magazines or books) in MetaTrader Market only through the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms. The list of products with their description is given on the MQL5.com website. After you press the "Buy" button, your client terminal will be launched.

Damian Mateusz Dziadosz:
Go again to the  product in Market section and see if you can re-activate without paying because theorically if you still have activations you shoul can use it again.
There's no re-activation command button in this product page in Market. When I hover over the "5 activations" line, the tooltip says I have to re-activate and download again - whatever it means. Hence my last reply

zeev:
There's no re-activation command button in this product page in Market. When I hover over the "5 activations" line, the tooltip says I have to re-activate and download again - whatever it means. Hence my last reply

So when there was before "Buy" now you see Activate or something like that? If you see something related with activation activate it but better do not delete anything .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RuNdX7CW3U 

How to update, renew the rental period and reinstall products
How to update, renew the rental period and reinstall products
  • www.youtube.com
All your products are tied to your mql5.com account or to your computer and available for you at any time. You will always know about updates, will be able t...

Hey, problem solved. Thanks for your help.

Nice ;)
Reason: