Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1146

MECMAN:

mladen I will humbly appreciate if you can you make this indicator Multi TF Version 1 to display 3 time frames independently on one chat, and version 2 if you can combine 30M,1Hr and 4Hr to create one visual image.

I added some image examples.

Thanks  

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
@

Multi time frame version attached

thanks and humbly appreciate. i will check it out

mladen:

its still showing the exact same image, take a look. i wanted

1. a version comprisin of the 30min 1Hr and 4hr all combine into one display

2.another version displaying 3 time frames independently  

but the image still shows same image from  original on 1hr chat 

Files:
same image.png  214 kb

MECMAN:

its still showing the exact same image, take a look. i wanted

1. a version comprisin of the 30min 1Hr and 4hr all combine into one display

2.another version displaying 3 time frames independently  

but the image still shows same image from  original on 1hr chat 

Change the time frame (and the arrows identifier)

Then you can get any time frame combination

mladen:

Change the time frame (and the arrows identifier)

Then you can get any time frame combination

Great to see you got it, thanks a billion. I'm a dummy in programming but , i was able to see where to adjust the time frame . But for the arrows identifier what should i change it to, it currently says = vortex arrows 1.

where you able to make another version that can combine the 3 time frames in one image 

MECMAN:

Great to see you got it, thanks a billion. I'm a dummy in programming but , i was able to see where to adjust the time frame . But for the arrows identifier what should i change it to, it currently says = vortex arrows 1.

where you able to make another version that can combine the 3 time frames in one image 

Set the value to be different for each instance that you attache to the chart (for example : vortex arrows 1, vortex arrows 2, vortex arrows 3, ... and so on)

mladen:

Hello,

I suppose that vertex repaints?

green pips to you

limprobable:

Hello,

I suppose that vertex repaints?

green pips to you

Yes, like any vertex indicator does

I have alredy tried to explain that lines of code like this :

bar_cont = bar_shft - Period();
where bar_shft is equal to bar_shft = iBarShift(Symbol(), 0, bar_time, FALSE); are based on no logic at all, and that that line is introducing future values testing without easy detecting that it is done, but it seems that vertex is resurfacing over and over, so for now I am leaving the constant warnings that it repaints and that the code of that indicator is not based on some sound math but rather on coding error(s)

Yes you are right  it does repaint if you use only 1 time frame. But it can only be managed by applying stick combination of rules and combining 3 time-frames. Repaints are normally during NewYork Hrs. No indicator is 100% accurate 

You can actually have a lot of 99% winning trades once you combine TF together 

I can explain my strategy in full details here I trade using 1hr TF only, but it need a confirmation from either 30min or 4hrs

my entry on 1Hr is on the 11 threshold  (but must match 30min must be higher that 10 threshold or 4hr Chat must be above 5 Threshold)

I exit once the red line touches threshold 8.

This way you will avoid the fake outs besides draw downs which i still enter another position on it

I avoid trading during high impact news i close all open position 2 Hrs before and resume 1hr after news . Its rarely never a loss when i close all position. A minimal loss because the indicator does not like fast moving markets.

If you wanna scalp go to the 15mins chat trade only from 2am to 10am GMT . But ignore all GBP pairs for now due to the average daily range is much higher at the moments. And they will give you wrong result.

mladen:
Set the value to be different for each instance that you attache to the chart (for example : vortex arrows 1, vortex arrows 2, vortex arrows 3, ... and so on)
ok gat u thaks a billion again
Reason: