Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 891

Dear MLaden,

Could you check this indi because for now it is not working properly. You should the indi in a separate window as a wave but also there should be the possiblility to show it in a separate window as a bar. Both options, wave and bar, should be to see in normal charts but also on renko bars.

Many thx for the help.

Regards Marco

pretty_t3_rsi_lk_v1.0.mq4

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/139/rsi_mtf_zr.mq4

Hi Maiden would you be so kind to Convert this indicator to appears two rsi in one

window for Two different currencies

RSI_MTF (z)R.mq4

Mr M

Mr T

Can you place a shift option on this

Thanks

Files:

rkhan1:
Mr M

Mr T

Can you place a shift option on this

Thanks

rkhan1

That is a renamed super trend (that, btw, repaints in some cases). Better to use some correctly coded super trend

Halo all, Mr.Mrtools, Mr Mladen.

Please help me to make dashboard Multi pair & Multi Time frame, with alert & email.

from this "mtf nonlagma nrp indicator" .

We will OP when in H1-H4-D1 in the same colour. Or other 3 frame in same colour.

Dont forget, we OP after candle closed.

nonlagma_nrp.mq4

Many thanks

Preview sample OP:

Sample dashboard is clear to look :

Files:
gu.jpg  142 kb
dashboard.jpg  45 kb

Mr M

I am just using as a secondary confirmation on a log term basis

just waned a shift so the lines are little separate, and not together on Daily chart, just easier to see

Thanks

rkhan1:
Mr M

I am just using as a secondary confirmation on a log term basis

just waned a shift so the lines are little separate, and not together on Daily chart, just easier to see

Thanks

rkhan1

It is useless to add shift to that indicator. As a repainting indicator it can not be used to confirm (signal) anything - maybe for estimation, but knowing how it was made and that it was made like that not by intention but by wrong conversion of tradestation code to mt, I do not recommend that it is used for estimation either

Mr M

Thanks for the insight.

hi sir

plz kindly add mtf and mobile push notifications to this indicator

Files:

Good day

Kindly update he attached MTF indicator to work with the latest MT4 build

Reason: