Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 763

rkhan1:
Mr M

Can you possibly make it that the settings values, can be changed from the input window .

Period1=21;

Period2=96;

Regards

Rkhan, try this version.

rkhan1:
Mr M

Can you possibly make it that the settings values, can be changed from the input window .

Period1=21;

Period2=96;

Regards

Hopefully Mladen dont mind... just trying to keep you less busy..

wave_entry_alerts_mtf_nmc_1.mq4

Ohh.. you beat me mrtools sorry.. please feel free to delete my post if you wish

Mr T and Mr A

That was fast , simply perfect

I salute both of you

Thanks always

mladen:
Rocktheedge Check the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page467

Thanks mladen . but i have got trendsignal mtf but ma price cross not there ..if you dont mind do me a favor i have another best no repaint indicator 3 ma cross ..can you please make this mtf ..

Rocktheedge:
Thanks mladen . but i have got trendsignal mtf but ma price cross not there ..if you dont mind do me a favor i have another best no repaint indicator 3 ma cross ..can you please make this mtf ..

Rocktheedge

3 ma cross is a repainting indicator

Rocktheedge:
Can somebody help me please i have sent this indicators before . no body replied me .. i want this indicators mtf version ..

For ma price cross : take any ma cross indicator that does what you need, set the period of the first to 1 and you will have a price cross of the ma

Multi time frame QQE with alerts qqe_alert_mtf_v5.ex4

Files:
qqe.gif  24 kb

Please programmer can fix this indicator? (candles indicator)

I would like to have painted the candles like in the pic. thanks in advance.

bbands_dots_v3.0_mtf_candles.mq4

bbands_stop_v3.0.mq4

thefxpros:
Please programmer can fix this indicator? (candles indicator)

I would like to have painted the candles like in the pic. thanks in advance.

bbands_dots_v3.0_mtf_candles.mq4

bbands_stop_v3.0.mq4

Hi Fxpros, made the candles version with the dots, the picture is comparing it to the bb stops. This version is a stand alone version..

Reason: