Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 760

Is there in existence a mtf indi based on MA candles. I have one in the archives but it's not mtf.

So for example candles would be say green if above a specified MA on say m1, m5, m15 and red if below with a 3rd neutral colour if not lined up on all three specified time frames.

handy148:
Is there in existence a mtf indi based on MA candles. I have one in the archives but it's not mtf. So for example candles would be say green if above a specified MA on say m1, m5, m15 and red if below with a 3rd neutral colour if not lined up on all three specified time frames.

handy148

If you have any ma cross histogram in the form you described, set the period of the first one to 1 and you will get exactly what you described

Sorry I clearly didn't explain it properly. Let's say using an m5 chart I want candles to be coloured green above a specified MA but only if they are above the same specified MA on say the m15 and H1 chart as well. If not they are coloured neutral.

hi mladen,

can you make this indi "NonLagMA Stoch Signal" in mtf and nmc, please?

nonlagma_stoch_signal.mq4

nonlagma_v7.mq4

Börsenkater1969:
hi mladen,

can you make this indi "NonLagMA Stoch Signal" in mtf and nmc, please?

nonlagma_stoch_signal.mq4

nonlagma_v7.mq4

Börsenkater1969

Here you go : nonlagma_stoch_signal_mtf_nmc.mq4

It needs the NonLagMA_V7 from your post to work OK

theNews:
Börsenkater1969

ah ok. many thanks and best regards from germany.

hello.

i have this indicator that is Ao Multi time frame. i want change this indicator to 4 color multi time that below zero line red and maroon and above zero line green and dark green.

Thanks.

Files:

theNews:
Börsenkater1969

theNews

I follow you for News update but this time you surprised me with your coding ability !

Just like breaking News

Best Regards

secretcode

can someone make this indicator into MTF version

Thanks very much

arak_fx:
hello.

i have this indicator that is Ao Multi time frame. i want change this indicator to 4 color multi time that below zero line red and maroon and above zero line green and dark green.

Thanks.

Hello Arak_fx, made it a 4 color option(Histo on slope = true).

Reason: