Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 308

may be it help

yunero:
can someone mod this indicator to mtf?

It good to determine the trend but some laging few bar to show the arrow.

can some one check and fix it, when intersection happened, immediate show arrow.

ALSO, for Swing Point also laging . I like to use this coz I easily can change the ZZ point . Please someone fix this nice stuff

Thank you for kind help

another indicator did not auto re-fresh

Thank you for someone to help to make

this indicator Auto re-fresh.

I really apreciate that effort.

forexhog:
Can someone please tell me what's wrong with this piece of code? I'm not getting any error when compiling it, but when I try to run the EA, journal reports in a continuous loop - Color PSAR loaded successfully, Color PSAR removed. It won't trade.

any help is much appreciated.

if (Use_ColorPSAR&&iCustom(NULL, 0, "ColorPSAR",TimeFrame1,Step,Maximum,Precision,Signal_Bar,0)<Oversold&&sells<MaxOrders_ST){signal="sell";longs=true;}

if (Use_ColorPSAR&&iCustom(NULL, 0, "ColorPSAR",TimeFrame1,Step,Maximum,Precision,Signal_Bar,1)>Overbought&&buys<MaxOrders_ST){signal="buy";shorts=true;}

Hi Forexhog....

Try this format:

double Value0 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ColorPSAR",TimeFrame1,Step,Maximum,Precision,Signal_Bar,0)

double Value1 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ColorPSAR",TimeFrame1,Step,Maximum,Precision,Signal_Bar,1)

if (Use_ColorPSAR && Value0<Oversold && sells<MaxOrders_ST) signal="sell";longs=true;

if (Use_ColorPSAR && Value1>Overbought && buys<MaxOrders_ST) signal="buy";shorts=true;

I don't think the "looping" problem is with this decision block. Not sure why it may be looping without the rest of the code, but this decision block should work if the rest of the code is ok.

Only a novice coder myself, but I hope this helps.

Robert

PS - depending on how you have setup the variable "Use_ColorPSAR"...

You may need to put in(Use_ColorPSAR==True && ...) and add the rest of the formula.

Hi,can anyone here to change this indicator to MTF version.Please help me...Thanks....

Files:
uni_cross.mq4  5 kb

bakhul:
Hi,can anyone here to change this indicator to MTF version.Please help me...Thanks....

Hi Bakhul,

For MTF....add the following:

extern int TimeFrame=0; //Place at top with settings

Change ALL formulas with " Symbol(),0 "

From - iCustom(Symbol(),0, ....)

To - iCustom(Symbol(),TimeFrame, .......add rest of formula);

TimeFrame can then be changed in your input settings.

Hope this helps,

Robert

cosmiclifeform:
Hi Forexhog....

Try this format:

double Value0 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ColorPSAR",TimeFrame1,Step,Maximum,Precision,Signal_Bar,0)

double Value1 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ColorPSAR",TimeFrame1,Step,Maximum,Precision,Signal_Bar,1)

if (Use_ColorPSAR && Value0<Oversold && sells<MaxOrders_ST) signal="sell";longs=true;

if (Use_ColorPSAR && Value1>Overbought && buys<MaxOrders_ST) signal="buy";shorts=true;

I don't think the "looping" problem is with this decision block. Not sure why it may be looping without the rest of the code, but this decision block should work if the rest of the code is ok.

Only a novice coder myself, but I hope this helps.

Robert

PS - depending on how you have setup the variable "Use_ColorPSAR"...

You may need to put in(Use_ColorPSAR==True && ...) and add the rest of the formula.

thanks much cosmiclifeform,

I'll try this and let you know if it works. I'm only a very green beginner and still groping in the dark.

To sense that #mtf, if Uni cross lies history on three bars back.

newmont:
Another update to Bid View and some more features have been added, first of all there is a new panel called "Candle Color" which is all of the candles from M5-D1 and their "Current" state, this is quite handy as it will give you a view of the whole market, the original "Trend" has been ratained and is "Switchable" via the Panel on screen. Also I have changed the arrows i originally had and replaced them with a more updated version using a lot more code in the process ,hense the larger file size which now at nearly 19kb is quite large, the indicator now is of a higher quality standard meaning that it can accept a large range of conditions an handle them, it will still not accept certain brokers which have a prefix on the Currency symbol like dm or v ect, i may add this at a latter stage. Finaly I have added a spread change detector that will show a change of spread by changing the color of the "heading" to red, this is handy around news events . Enjoy the indicator and please forward any comments or suggestions.

Hello newmont,

Great indicator. Thnx for sharing.

How can i change the size of the font in the display of the indicator ?

thnx again

e.g.

MTF Moving average with level

good day

would someome please point me in the right direction to get a mtf moving average, the one where I can add levels above and below the average line at certain pip level intervals

thank you kindly

Hi :-)

Does anybody know "MA Angle" for MTF?

THX

Reason: