Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 288

Could anyone fix it, please?

Files:
2016.mq4  4 kb

Hey everyone

I use heiken ashi candles to determine the trend on the 1hr than flip down to the 1 min to enter - is there a way that I can import the 1hr heiken ashi candles to the 1min - so I can see them run together.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks

JAWPIP

Dvb:
HI Can anyone make a MTF w35260_Colored????thank!

ok, here's your HMACD (good u don'wanned swome shmacd (like schaff cd...)

Files:
hma_cd.gif  14 kb

fxbs thank you very much

I need this attached indicator to add in Before Yesterday High / Low lines on High/Low Open. Could anyone help!

//---- High/Low, Open

if (ShowHighLowOpen) {

SetLevel("Y\'s High", yesterday_high, CornflowerBlue, LineStyle, LineThickness, startofyesterday);

SetLevel("T\'s Open", today_open, Orange, LineStyle, LineThickness, startofday);

SetLevel("Y\'s Low", yesterday_low, Plum, LineStyle, LineThickness, startofyesterday);

Thks

Files:
tz_pivot.mq4  23 kb

Trend Indicator

Hi,

here is my favourite trend indicator.

Files:

Pipgression

Wow! i just finished part of my indi code that will tripple my account monthly! i'm getting better with the codes...I will name it PIPGRESSION ...... How does that Sound?

Anyway does any indicator exist that reads 3 pips on price as 1 pip? i'd love to look at the code..

Oh! your so funny i like laughing........!

Hello, I'm trying to make Mtf T3 RSI. Its compiled wthout any warning or errors, but when i attach it on the chart it does not move, only static picture for previous bar.

Maybe somebody can take a look and fix whats wrong?

Thanks in advance

Files:
t3_rsi.mq4  3 kb

you can do like this - and you all set:

limit=Bars-counted_bars + TimeFrame/Period();

for(i=0,y=0;i<limit;i++)

{

if (Time<TimeArray[y]) y++;

ExtMapBuffer1=iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,"T3_RSI",RSI_Period,T3_Period,T3_Curvature,0,y);

ExtMapBuffer2=iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,"T3_RSI",RSI_Period,T3_Period,T3_Curvature,1,y);

Reason: