Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 286

rbk452005:
hi to all specially new digital fxbs cja xrad hope everey one have a successful trade , does any one know the mtf version of this indicator THV3_Trix_v4.01_Div.mq4

I don't know from where you picked up this indicator but it is copyrighted and i think that it is only cracked version. All rights belongs to "Cobraforex". You can find MTF versions of THV3 Trix at it's main thread FF. PM me if you need link to thread.

Squeeze_Break

Can anyone make this beautiful indicator into MTF version? Thanks to the author who make this great indicator.

Thanks

Files:

HI

Can anyone make a MTF Hma histogram????thank!

Files:

Can someone add email alert at CLOSE of candle

The MegaTrend indicator is attached.

Could someone kindly add email alert at the CLOSE of the candle.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
megatrend.mq4  5 kb

Can some change format to this version of MEGATREND

I have attached a MTF SSL bar indicator which has email alert at CLOSE of candle and other features. Can choose single BAR line of Timeframe and add other lines and TFs.

Could some kindly change the MTF MegaTrend bar indicator attached to this format of SSL bar indicator?

Thanks in advance.

hi

can anyone make a 4TF HMA Bars ?????????????????????????????

generousforex:
Here is the macd cci mtf with alert thanks to okfar and

the macd cciobos mtf alert thanks to me, thanks to okfar

doing the first indicator.

Here for anyone interested.

Brian

GF

Hey generous forex, u r the man.!! I took 2 weeks off cos i made 2,000 plus pips on my live accnt in just 2 weeks & i really needed rest. I'm back now so the pips crazy mentality continues.i'l give you my system free.its pips crazy but just control your emotions.

pips stunner:
Hey generous forex, u r the man.!! I took 2 weeks off cos i made 2,000 plus pips on my live accnt in just 2 weeks & i really needed rest. I'm back now so the pips crazy mentality continues.i'l give you my system free.its pips crazy but just control your emotions.

HI pips stunner

i like your 2000pips ,can you put on you tp and explain your rules???

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just update:

hama Heiken_Ashi_SmoothedLHm_mtf

2009 udate: mode_close... -price _close....

Reason: