Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 216

matrixebiz:
Can someone please convert this Snakeforce indicator into a multi timeframe one. The one in the "Multi Timeframe Indicators" thread is wrong. Thanks

one in the "Multi Timeframe Indicators" thread is right, maybe something wrong with you

Hello, is it possible to code a MTF of FlatTrend?

Files:
flattr2.mq4  4 kb

MACD ma crossover indicator

Hi,

I've cobbled together (using bits from the 2ma crossover indicator) this indicator which draws arrows on the chart and sends alerts when there's a ma crossover of the MACD.

I wonder if some kind soul would be able to produce a MTF version for me please.

Multi_Time_Chart_Signal

thank you for all

can any one help me to make indicator with bellow information

1-multi_time_frame_chart_

2-the small time frame chart will shaft to back with known bars

3-the signal will be when the small time_frame_chart cross the large one

max_money:
thank you for all

can any one help me to make indicator with bellow information

1-multi_time_frame_chart_

2-the small time frame chart will shaft to back with known bars

3-the signal will be when the small time_frame_chart cross the large one

get mtf ma, set period to 1 - you have price; add another one - period1, TF you like, - you got your cross

also there is several mtf mas in one indi in this thread

amenlo9:
who can help to make a MTF indicator like picture below?i want to add different time frame candlestick chart in separate window instead of open multiple chart and resize it because i dun wan to see those windows title bar and close button. thanks

would sombody know where to download this indicator

Can someone please convert this Snakeforce indicator into a multi timeframe one. The one in the "Multi Timeframe Indicators" thread is wrong.

Thanks

Can someone please convert this i Trend indicator into a multi timeframe one.

Files:
i_trend_1.mq4  4 kb
i_trend.ex4  4 kb

thank you, Mladen!

mladen:

Have you posted the indicator that draws the daily bar on the right hand side of the chart?

#MTF Support and resistance (barry)

Hi guys, i try to find this indicator, #MTF Support and resistance (barry)..found it...overlook...

Reason: