ZigZag / Fractal Question ...

I'm new to MT4 and MQL4

I am using 'iSessions.mg4' to display the Asian, European and US Sessions (24 Hr Open @ 17:00 NST and Close @ 16:00 NST)

I'm looking for some sort of ZigZag or Fractal that "starts" at Open and "ends" at Close (i.e., does not depend on the previous day or extend into the next)

I've tried CZigZag, DoubleZigZagNoRepaint, DT_ZZ, FractalZigZagNoRepaint, HZZ, MultiTimeFractal (comes closest), Swing_ZZ and ZigZagTF

Alternatively, I could modify an existing ZigZag or Fractal to reflect a "start" at Open and "end" at Close with a bit of help if I could insert 'DateTime' in some manner.

Thanks for any help.

whiteEagle:

1) I'm looking for some sort of ZigZag or Fractal that "starts" at Open and "ends" at Close (i.e., does not depend on the previous day or extend into the next)

2) Alternatively, I could modify an existing ZigZag or Fractal to reflect a "start" at Open and "end" at Close with a bit of help if I could insert 'DateTime' in some manner.

1) I do-not think any exist ... you'll have to code your own.

2) Do you understand how fractals and zigzag are calculated? Do you understand how indicators work?

If you understand how those work, then post your coding attempt. If you do-not understand the basics then read the book and articles.

If its too difficult or time consuming for you then make a request here, and someone would happily code for you.

ubzen:

1) I do-not think any exist ... you'll have to code your own.

2) Do you understand how fractals and zigzag are calculated? Do you understand how indicators work?

If you understand how those work, then post your coding attempt. If you do-not understand the basics then read the book and articles.

If its too difficult or time consuming for you then make a request here, and someone would happily code for you.

Thanks for the reply!

(2) I do not fully understand how fractals and zigzag are calculated but I'm learning;

And, I barely understand the basics! I'm starting to study the book, and I'll come back when I have a more intelligent question.

Thanks for the guidance!

Reason: