Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 116

lava:
Hi FXBS,

Great indicator- I did not think that FX Sniper's could be bettered.

By the way: The Spanish guy Sandro- is asking for an indicator that will display the previous 2 day's and 2 weeks high and low and support /resistances. Does such an indicator exist?

What would you do with such an indicator?

- no idea ...

about FXsniper & BH Ergo - how they are in real time to compare?

fxbs:
- no idea ... about FXsniper & BH Ergo - how they are in real time to compare?

The BH Ergo is smoother-but I think some institutions and traders are still using FX Sniper for trading as you notice them entering and the resulting bounce.

The BH does not swing around so much- that is the extremes are smaller but more accurate. When the BH X's it is the real deal- so you have to take notice. Where as the FX Sniper can X and flip back giving you a false signal.

Another interesting factor about the BH is that the slope actually agrees with the trend. If I compare that to FX Snip the contrast is one to take note; also leading me to believe that it is more accurate in that department.

There is not much difference between the mtf and normal version in BH.

I don't think that it is quite time to release our old and trusted friend the FX Sniper. As the old guard continue to use it.

I have changed over for now but will need to test it over various market conditions as usual.

Overall it gets a 10 out of 10 for accuracy.

It has already kept me out of 3 bad trades.

Caveat:

These are initial findings and preliminary obervations: Please do your own thorough research before applying any indicator.

Remember that the consensus amongst experienced traders is that; 'market conditions are such that it is unsafe to trade right now'.

Big Joe:
Lava, You can tell to your spanish buddy to try these :

Yes sure thanks Big Joe.

Doesn't Update Properly

seven:
try this.......

The indicator ###QQE_Alert_MTF_v5### Doesn't update properly while in MTF mode. Unfortunately it's an EX so I couldn't look at the code.

Add ALERT?

Can anyone help me to add the alert in this indicator, please?

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks!

NY168

Files:

lava:
The BH Ergo is smoother-but I think some institutions and traders are still using FX Sniper for trading as you notice them entering and the resulting bounce.

The BH does not swing around so much- that is the extremes are smaller but more accurate. When the BH X's it is the real deal- so you have to take notice. Where as the FX Sniper can X and flip back giving you a false signal.

Another interesting factor about the BH is that the slope actually agrees with the trend. If I compare that to FX Snip the contrast is one to take note; also leading me to believe that it is more accurate in that department.

There is not much difference between the mtf and normal version in BH.

I don't think that it is quite time to release our old and trusted friend the FX Sniper. As the old guard continue to use it.

I have changed over for now but will need to test it over various market conditions as usual.

Overall it gets a 10 out of 10 for accuracy.

It has already kept me out of 3 bad trades.

Caveat:

These are initial findings and preliminary obervations: Please do your own thorough research before applying any indicator.

Remember that the consensus amongst experienced traders is that; 'market conditions are such that it is unsafe to trade right now'.

as usual -very informative and thought-over ;

Thanks a lot, Lava!

Signals from lower timeframes

I am running an EA on a H4 chart, but I would like to use an iCustom indicator to generate a signal from the H1 timeframe for entry (ie, I get an initial signal on H4, then refine my entry from another signal in H1).

Is this possible? Or do I need to run the EA on the H1 chart, and check for the higher timeframe H4 signals?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

#MTF Stochastic v. 2.0

I modified it a little bit to display which Stoch is which? Sometime we use 2 different Stoch and we don't know which is which. You can change the font and the size too.

M10, H2, H8 timeframes

My programming skill is limited. Is there anyway you guys can modify "#MTF Stochastic v. 2.0" to simulate M10, H2, and H8 timeframes? That will be cool. Please use the above version.

claypot:
QQE indicator to MTF

QQE - what it does, how good, where it used?

Reason: