Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 39

That will be it, the MTF one will be calling for information from the Hist_StepMA_Stoch indicator.

Mart

spiritbreezer:
Good day

Me again

Could you perhaps help me here please.

I have downloaded the MTF_Hist_Stepma_Stoch indicator and applied it to my chart, but it just shows a blank window.

I do have the plain StepMa_Stock indocator, but not the plain Hist_StepMA_Stoch indicator. Is this the reason?

Thanx again for all you imputs and programming knowledge that you share with us.

Kind regards

Susan

Indicator name: Hist_StepMA_Stoch indicator

mart-hart:
That will be it, the MTF one will be calling for information from the Hist_StepMA_Stoch indicator. Mart

Hi

Thanx for quich reply. I have done search for this indicator but cold not find it. If someone could please post it that would be most kind.

Another question, has someone got it right yet to code the MTF-bb_sqeeze indicator to be able to show multi time frames in one window, but only representing dots on a line.

Thank you and have a good week.

MTF_ either Fisher_Yurik4 or Solar Winds

Is there an indicator of MTF for either Fisher_Yurick4 or Solar Winds? If someone could post it that would be grand.

Thnax in advance.

Modifying modifies indicator in MTF one

Ok, lol, I keep remembering things hence the 3 posts in a row. If someone could please change the attached indicator into an MFT one, that would also be GREAT.

It is an indicator which Nina use in her CatFX50 system. I have got her permission to ask someone to please.

Forgot the indicator. Thanx

Hi

Does anyone know how to plot the daily,4 hrs,1hr Fractal indicator on 1 minute and/or 5min charts?So it will be daily 4hrs,1 hr Fractal indicator only on 1 minute chart Thanks in advance

Help with modifying good looking indicator

Good day to all. I need help with modifying the attached indicators into MTF indicators

It draws levels, practically like channels.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174929

I came upon this thread and it made for quite interesting reading. I have used it today with succes on cable and yen, incorparating 2 other indicators too. It was written in Russia, so there may be a few translating errors. Here is the link, I have attached a document that explains the method too. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174929

Thanx in adavance

I found a website translating from Russian to English and it is free

http://www.freetranslation.com/

By the way anyone has an idea of my question?

2 mystified

mystified:
I found a website translating from Russian to English and it is free (1) By the way anyone has an idea of my question?

(2)

1. ...and also Google, Yahoo, MS Word...

2. MTF Fractals from this thread will do?

Files:

I've fully revised MTF_Ichimoku because of problem with shifted lines in MTF mode.

Perhaps all MTF indicators with shift have the same problem.

For example, try to attach previous version of MTF Moving Average to the chart with any shift.

Reason: