Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 2

codersguru:
keris,

Thank you very much for your great idea and indicator. Good work man!

This is my version of the MTF:

• You can use iCustom now without writing a line of code, all what you need to fill the paramter you want in the indicator input window.
  • You can set up to 4 indicator names in the input window to be drawn.
  • You can set the line (buffer) of the indicator you want to get using iCustom (EX: 0 means to daw the first line , 1 means the second line etc).
  • You can set drawing shape style (EX: 0 means DRAW_LINE , 2 means DRAW_HISTOGRAM etc).

Glad you liked the idea.

What you put together sounds really great,too. But, where's the file?

Are you talking about the Easy iCustom thread that you started? I downloaded that yesterday, but haven't had a chance to play with it. Awaiting your instructions. Also, is that Easy iCustom indicator MTF capable, or where you talking about something different in your above post?

Keris

maybe he has trouble uploading? I couldn't upload anything an hour ago nor even remove my old attachment from a previous msg. 404 style error.

ycomp:
maybe he has trouble uploading? I couldn't upload anything an hour ago nor even remove my old attachment from a previous msg. 404 style error.

I had that trouble yesterday. Worked for me earlier today, though.

uploading trouble

ycomp:
Yes, there are uploading troubles and the size of code isn't accepted to be submitted here!
The administrator is working hard to fix this problem!

Fixed now !

This is the indicator.
Files:
mtf_lpb_2.mq4  12 kb

Just wanted to thank you keris for the multi timeframe indicators - FANTASTIC

i live and breathe them now

im trading from the 5 min chart (naughty) with 15m indicators

psar

macd

cci

see attached

really confortable trading and gives a good feel for the trades

Files:
mtf.gif  17 kb

Perky:
Just wanted to thank you keris for the multi timeframe indicators - FANTASTIC

i live and breathe them now

im trading from the 5 min chart (naughty) with 15m indicators

psar

macd

cci

see attached

really confortable trading and gives a good feel for the trades

Thanks Perky,

Glad you like them.

Are you the same Perky of FXOverEasy? If so, are you still following that? Your charts show a totally different setup.

Keris

keris2112:
Thanks Perky,

Glad you like them.

Are you the same Perky of FXOverEasy? If so, are you still following that? Your charts show a totally different setup.

Keris

Thats the other perky (fxovereasy) Im older and wiser now :-)

I used fxovereasy to make my first million

thought id try something different to get my second

keris2112:
Thanks Perky,

Glad you like them.

Keris

Thats the other perky (fxovereasy) Im older and wiser now :-)

I used fxovereasy to make my first million

thought id try something different to get my second

Great MFT indicaters guys. Thanks.

On the MTF MACD can you tell me how the get the third line on the hist. It's angle of separation to the other line and cross is very useful.

Also is anyone else having a problem displaying Codersguru MTF indicator ? The window comes up but it's blank. It's the same with Keris's MTF LPB , and I have got both indicators in the list. Linear price bars on their own work

Cheers

Chris

don.gading:
Great MFT indicaters guys. Thanks.

On the MTF MACD can you tell me how the get the third line on the hist. It's angle of separation to the other line and cross is very useful.

Also is anyone else having a problem displaying Codersguru MTF indicator ? The window comes up but it's blank. It's the same with Keris's MTF LPB , and I have got both indicators in the list. Linear price bars on their own work

Cheers

Chris

Chris,

Did you download the Linear price bars indicator and copied it in the indicators folder then compiled it?

Reason: