EasyLMA_v6 - page 10

easyLMA_v6.

EA and indicator.

Settings are default.

Template with the indicators to understand how this EA works.

New version of easyLMA_v6 EA (now with Money Management (easyLMA_v6MM) is here: 3 kinds of MM.

---------

It is old original version, visual (forward trading) statement, M30 timeframe.

AUDUSD:

---------

Explanation:

This is old EA created by me long time ago. It is something about two EMAs crossing (with period 200 and periosd 55) with 14/5/5 Stochastic, two Parabolic SAR indicators (0.008/05 and 0.02/02) and I_XO_A_H indicator w(BoxSize=34) as a filters. M30 timeframe.

By the way - it can be good manual trading system.

---------

EA made for the last week the following (in 4 digit pips):

GBPUSD: 42 pips

USDCAD: 100 pips

EURUSD and AUDUSD did not trade for the last week.

EA is continuously profitable since July 2010 for EURUSD (profit factor 1.42) and for AUDUSD (profit factor 2.08).

This EA/system is the proof that simple trading systems based on standard classical indicators can be profitable for the long time.

----------------------

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results.

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Files:

easyLMA_v6.

EA and indicator.

Settings are default.

Template with the indicators to understand how this EA works.

New version of easyLMA_v6 EA (now with Money Management (easyLMA_v6MM) is here: 3 kinds of MM.

---------

It is old original version, visual (forward trading) statement, M30 timeframe.

AUDUSD:

---------

Explanation:

This is old EA created by me long time ago. It is something about two EMAs crossing (with period 200 and periosd 55) with 14/5/5 Stochastic, two Parabolic SAR indicators (0.008/05 and 0.02/02) and I_XO_A_H indicator w(BoxSize=34) as a filters. M30 timeframe.

By the way - it is good manual trading system.

---------

EA made for the last week (in 4 digit pips):

AUDUSD: 45 pips

EA is continuously profitable since July 2010 for EURUSD (profit factor 1.42) and for AUDUSD (profit factor 2.08).

This EA/system is the proof that simple trading systems based on standard classical indicators can be profitable for the long time.

----------------------

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results.

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Files:
Reason: