High Low EA

Hi all,

I am new to automated trading, but I have been successfully trading the breaks of the previous day / weeks bars on Oil and Dax.

Does anyone know of a simple EA that would buy the break of the previous days high, and sell the low, and the same on a weekly chart, ie

the break of the previous weeks high or low?

Thanks in advance

Martin 

Imsport:

Hi all,

I am new to automated trading, but I have been successfully trading the breaks of the previous day / weeks bars on Oil and Dax.

Does anyone know of a simple EA that would buy the break of the previous days high, and sell the low, and the same on a weekly chart, ie

the break of the previous weeks high or low?

Thanks in advance

Martin 

Hi, 

our strategies for oil and dax are ready and soon it will be add here on market. I add you to my friends and we can contact each other by PM and talk about this strategies. I can send you some backtests etc.

Tomas Vanek:

Hi, 

our strategies for oil and dax are ready and soon it will be add here on market. I add you to my friends and we can contact each other by PM and talk about this strategies. I can send you some backtests etc.

Hi Tomas, thanks for letting me know. Look forward to hearing from you about it

Hello, I have this strategy on DAX but its is not working. Breaking the HIGH and LOWs of previous day has good potential and great backtests, but in market odf these days (previous 2 months it wasnt working). Maybe with good moneymanagment. If you want you can let me know and I can update strategy with better MM and then share it with you.

Feel free to contact me.