Observations of the Nina method - page 15

pipsnaper:
I don't know if bruno is trading this system anymore or not, but it does give some good entires. I've modified the filters a bit for more secure entry points. Take a look at the charts for today's trades. Let me know what you think...

hello, what filter modification did you do to what indicator? thanks.

solaris

Some explanations

solaris I think you misunderstood me, I meant I have modified the indicators from the original lineup. I don't use Fisher as it gives invalid signals and repaints itself. Instead I use XO which is fantastic. I've added Labtrend1 V2 as an additional filter. Labtrend1 V2 is a very powerful commerical quality indicator and always picks up on the scent of a trend sooner than other indicators. When all 4 indicators agree on a trend a decent pip ride is to be expected. Bruno's system is based on CatFX50, and if you apply it as I've outlined you'll see it gives cleaner more precise entries. As for indicator settings you can use bruno's suggested stoch settigns or leave it on default. For XO you can use default for more security or change Kirper to 7.0 for earlier verification. I appreciate comments.

Sureleading:
Hi, I'm kinda new and I don't know how to add the IND Inverse +MA25and the FX_Fisher in MetaTrader . Could anybody show me more instructions how to get these 2 indicators ? Thanks in advance

you need to download 2 indicators : http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=F7300BAA5088EA86

, then you extract and copy them to Folder : Metatrader/experts/indicators

restart meta and you can use it.

labtrend1 v2

pipsnaper

will u please post this indicator labtrand1 v2

thank u

eyal:
pipsnaper

will u please post this indicator labtrand1 v2

thank u

Please see the attachment.

Files:
xo.mq4  3 kb

Can the Nina method be used by the newbie?

=============

CatFx50 (Nina methods for newbies)

1. CatFx50 Trading System - the main thread
  2. Observations of the Nina method - the thread 
  3. Nina's Levels thread 
  4. Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - the thread
Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System
Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Systems: Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System
Reason: