Scalp_net - page 33

Updated statement for Scalp_net_v1.5 (EURJPY and EURUSD).

Files:
scalpnet15.zip  74 kb

Find attached.

firedave:
Hi newdigital, may I know the time filter setting ? Or are you going to post the time filter EA ? Thank you in advance

It was statement with timefilter https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173442

I mean the trades were sorted by time (08:00 - 17:00 North Finance server time).

I changed someting inside the code so please find this EA with timefilter (with pre-set file).

I've changed code for SAR Trailing Stop(TrailingStop=0) .

Another Scalp net e.a.

Here is another Scalp net E.A. Combined Scalp net 1.3sar and Scalp net 1.5, changed the regular indicators with Bluto's turbo Jma indicators added another M.M. and made all the indicators with the external settings adjustable.Backtested this on M5 timeframe (took over 4 hours for 1 month),from Jan. to Feb. this year had 19 wins and 1 loss, still with 100 pip stop loss but the account went from 3k to close to 10k in 1month on eur/usd,with default settings.Not sure if the original Scalp e.a.'s did this but when max. trades 3 ,this one when backtesting opens up 1 trade with .50 lot and then the other 2, .40 lot, don't know how two different MM's together in 1 e.a. are going to work,but I think you can run one or the other.

Enjoy

mrtools

roberto59:
i want to tade only .01 lots ,so is the setting " 0" risk ok ? thanks again for your help

Igorad created new modifications for all Scalp_net versions (8 versions) to trade with 0.01 lot size. I updated all the links to download. Go to this post and download mini account version.

nice

you are a gentleman sir ,thanks again

That's not me: I tried to fix and could not (it was easy to improve about 0.01 lot size trading but complicated for me concerning MM for 0.01 lot size.

Igorad did it.

again...

how do you open the "set file" to modify it ?

roberto59:
how do you open the "set file" to modify it ?

You could use the notepad or something similar if you know what you're doing

Reason: