Scalp_net - page 69

It is updated visual (forward trading) statement for Scalp_net_v1.5 EURUSD, M5 timeframe:

It is visual (forward trading) statement for Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf, EURUSD, M1 timeframe:

---------

It was many years ago when I wanted to create EA based on very simple system and no one coder was available on that time. So, I studies Codersguru lessons posted on our forumn, some other lessons and created very first version using some java creator of the EAs. Later on I improved this EA. And later on - some more coders looked at it and improved too. So, finally - we are having many versions of this very simple system (I am trading just 2 versions only).

Very first version was participated on our tsd contest and won 2nd and 1st price.

Most stable version is 1.5.

----------------------

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results.

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Confused...

Hi newdigital,

This ea have time filter for trading and my setting is 5-14.
During that time,
the ea opened 2 trades.

However after 14, what should I do?

Close the trades or do nothing?

Hi stanley18,

Timefilter means the following:

EA can open the trades during timefilter time (5 - 14 in your example) but EA will process all open trades all the time.

So, no need to close - EA is processing the trades all the time.

Timefilter is related to the time to open the trades.

newdigital:
Hi stanley18,

Timefilter means the following:

EA can open the trades during timefilter time (5 - 14 in your example) but EA will process all open trades all the time.

So, no need to close - EA is processing the trades all the time.

Timefilter is related to the time to open the trades.

Awesome!!

Thanks for your replay.

Hi newdigital,

Another question.

I use this version "Scalp_net_v1.3.3_tf5d.mq4" with default settings.

But the trade loss over 400 pips, the ea still not close the trade. (Stop loss is 70)

Why???

Files:
aa.jpg  131 kb

stanley18:
Hi newdigital,

Another question.

I use this version "Scalp_net_v1.3.3_tf5d.mq4" with default settings.

But the trade loss over 400 pips, the ea still not close the trade. (Stop loss is 70)

Why???

Hi Stanley,

May want to check again its at 40 pips loss,now, remember your broker is 5 digits, so the last number is fractional, or maybe better way to describe it is like the last number in a car odometer,portions of a mile, so portions of a pip, or something like that.

Hi mrtools,

You means stop loss 70 in my image is only 7 pips, right?

BTW, Is my setting correct for 5 digi broker?

Thanks for your answer.

stanley18:
Hi mrtools,

You means stop loss 70 in my image is only 7 pips, right?

BTW, Is my setting correct for 5 digi broker?

Thanks for your answer.

No your setting of 70 pips is 70 pips, the Ea automatically detects if its an extra digit broker and adjusts for that, so you just set your settings as normal, like regular Ea on regular Broker and the Ea should do the rest.

mrtools:
No your setting of 70 pips is 70 pips, the Ea automatically detects if its an extra digit broker and adjusts for that, so you just set your settings as normal, like regular Ea on regular Broker and the Ea should do the rest.

Hi mrtools,

Thank you for your kind explanation.

It is updated visual (forward trading) statement for Scalp_net_v1.5 EURUSD, M5 timeframe:

It is visual (forward trading) statement for Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf, EURUSD, M1 timeframe:

---------

It was many years ago when I wanted to create EA based on very simple system and no one coder was available on that time. So, I studies Codersguru lessons posted on our forumn, some other lessons and created very first version using some java creator of the EAs. Later on I improved this EA. And later on - some more coders looked at it and improved too. So, finally - we are having many versions of this very simple system (I am trading just 2 versions only).

Very first version was participated on our tsd contest and won 2nd and 1st price.

Most stable version is 1.5.

----------------------

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results.

More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.