GoldWarrior02b - page 28

Need help to run the EA

I got the "Signals are absent" message and the smily face on the screen. Seems not working. Please help.

ljiangd:
I got the "Signals are absent" message and the smily face on the screen. Seems not working. Please help.

That means the EA is working (it is writing something in Journal) but there are no any buy or sell signals up to now. It is normal.

And here we go.

Goldwarrior 02.b3 in real money in Alpari uk

miniaccount gbp/usd only slot sice 0.01

MetamanRR:
And here we go.

Goldwarrior 02.b3 in real money in Alpari uk

miniaccount gbp/usd only slot sice 0.01

As to GoldWarrior02b.3 so I am testing with EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCAD. You can see from the statements attached. It is good results for EURUSD. But I did not have any single trade for GBPUSD. I have no idea why so may be you will be lucky. So, no any information about GoldWarrior02b.3 with GBPUSD. But I see good performance with EURUSD.

Please note that i am talking about GoldWarrior02b.3 EA only as original GoldWarrior02b is trading with GBPUSD with good results.

Files:

You can see it from excel file attached.

For example (in pips):

So, if you want to try on mini so it is GoldWarrior02b.3 but I have no idea about GBPUSD sorry.

yeah but unfortunaly original version can not run in miniaccount

Goldwarrior original without setting 02b.3

per 21

D 3

Depth 12

goldwarrior 02b.3 with seetings to gbp/usd

per 21

D 10 (if this reason?)

Depth12

in eur/usd with setting packet D is 3

Do not understand the question sorry.

The settings for GoldWarrior02b.3 are the same for 3 pairs. Just magic number is different only:

Files:
g1.jpg  31 kb
g2.jpg  21 kb

And it is the settings of GoldWarrior02b (original). I attached this EA to the chart in January 2006.

Files:
Reason: