GoldWarrior02b - page 16

newdigital:
I have no idea sorry. I attached this EA to the charts in January 2006 with same settings. Look at the image: it's trading 3 pairs.

Some people (Sadaloma for example) stated that this EA is performing differently with different brokers may be it is this case ...

No idea sorry.

I just thinking that may be you are using many other EAs in one copy of Metatrader with same magic number ... or you are not using indicator (this EA is using indicator) ...

By the way I am using old version.

Hello,

I know for sure that I have different magic numbers,

What indicator does this EA use? (I did compile it and didn't get any error, also on eur/usd I got almost the same results)

Anyway, I will forward test this EA some more untill I feel confident that it works good.

Thank you for your replies and thinking with me

Regards,

Paulan

paulan:
Hello,

I know for sure that I have different magic numbers,

What indicator does this EA use? (I did compile it and didn't get any error, also on eur/usd I got almost the same results)

Anyway, I will forward test this EA some more untill I feel confident that it works good.

Thank you for your replies and thinking with me

Regards,

Paulan

DayImpuls indicator from here.

newdigital:
DayImpuls indicator from here.

Ah yes ofcourse, I had that indicator too (otherwise I'd get an error compiling the EA and eur/usd would not work, I think)

Please find forward testing statement for this EA since January 2006.

This week:

EURUSD: +150 pips.

GBPUSD: -200 pips (stop loss=100 in this EA).

USDCAD: +150 pips.

Open trades:

EURUSD: -13 pips open now;

GBPUSD: 0.

USDCAD: 0.

I want to remind that this EA is based on Zigzag indicator, CCI indicator (standard one) and DayImpuls indicator.

Files:

GoldWarrior02b

I charged this EA on demo account. It opens no positions, but I have messages like that :

GoldWarrior02b EURUSD,M15 inputs: Lots=0.1; StopLoss=1000; TakeProfit=150; TrailingStop=0; ZN=1; ZM=0; per=21; d=3; depth=12; deviation=5; backstep=3; mgod=2005; porog=300; test=1; imps=30; impb=-30; k1=3; k2=6;

Is it normal ?

iguey:
I charged this EA on demo account. It opens no positions, but I have messages like that :

GoldWarrior02b EURUSD,M15 inputs: Lots=0.1; StopLoss=1000; TakeProfit=150; TrailingStop=0; ZN=1; ZM=0; per=21; d=3; depth=12; deviation=5; backstep=3; mgod=2005; porog=300; test=1; imps=30; impb=-30; k1=3; k2=6;

Is it normal ?

It is normal. This EA is not trading often.

I may suggest the following:

- use my setting from here (I use stop loss =100 and you use stop loss = 1,000).

- check DayImpulse indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173370

In my previous post you may see the full statements (as an attachment) since january 2006 and you may see that EA is not trading often: basicly one or 2 times per week per pair.

Please find updated statements for Goldwarrior EA.

Files:

Please find updated statement.

I did not change demo account since January 2006 and never changed the settings for this EA.

Files:

Image from metatrader testing Goldwarrior EA.

This trade on GBPUSD (see post above) was closed with +150 pips in profit today.

Files:
Reason: