DayTrading3 - page 2

newdigital:
BrunoFX asked about it already.

I use the script created by Igorad.

We have the first version of this script here.

I am testing the second version which can sort the orders according to the time.

As to timefilter in the EA so read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173363/page2 about timefilter and second version of the script.

Bruno asked about it already and i answered. You may modify this EA to use timefilter or I can do it.

NewDigital,

I wanted to thank you all for all the work you all have been doing here with these EAs. I added the timefilter to the code and it really does work great. I believe I will use this EA on the EURUSD and GBPUSD only as the other currency pairs just have not been tested yet.

Now, if we can only get the fix to Scalp_net to be able to trade multiple currency pairs then we will be ready to go.

Thanks

newdigital:
DayTrading3 EA.

M15 timeframe.

4 main pairs.

Please find version of this EA with timefilter.

I am testing this EA without sl (sl=0). But if you will use this EA with real money it is very risky to trade without stop loss. So I adjusted it to 100 by default. Because it was stated in comments of this EA that no need any sl (and forward testing is very good without stop loss for some pairs).

Files:

EA in Live mode

Hi Everyone,

Recently came to know about Metatrader, and found its really a good platform with lot of feature, I used Tradestations, e-signal and lot of others but I feel this more powerful.

Just curious for EA for live trading, is it stable and dependable to trade live (automated mode) in Metatrader with EA?

Reason I am in EST time zone, and even forex is 24hrs but real activity start 03:00 EST so how stable to run EA during those hours and then keep monitoring during day time?

Thanks

laserjet:
Hi Everyone,

Recently came to know about Metatrader, and found its really a good platform with lot of feature, I used Tradestations, e-signal and lot of others but I feel this more powerful.

Just curious for EA for live trading, is it stable and dependable to trade live (automated mode) in Metatrader with EA?

Reason I am in EST time zone, and even forex is 24hrs but real activity start 03:00 EST so how stable to run EA during those hours and then keep monitoring during day time?

Thanks

Laserjet,

Sorry I do not know what EST time zone is (I am ashamed). I really do not know. All the time in MetaTrader is in GMT+1 or GMT+2 for example comparing with your local time (GMT + or - something).

Usually the most EAs were programmed to do everything automatically without any monitoring.

Some people are using the timefilter (from 8 am till 6 pm for example). But it is the Metatrader's time (time according to the broker's server). Sometimes it is GMT +1 or +2.

If I am trading with one broker with GMT+1, then with an other broker with different Metatrader's time, and my computer is having an other time, and time of this forum is 08:14 pm now, so I may forget my real local time.

But it does not matter for EA. Because EA is operating by Metatrader's time.

Hi newdigital,

What is the parametrs of this EA. Is only, parabolic sar, momentum, stochastic and macd?

I'm testing whitout stop loss whit default parametres.

Stop profit: 20

trailing stop: 15

stop loss: 0

Sorry my ingles

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Hi newdigital,

What is the parametrs of this EA. Is only, parabolic sar, momentum, stochastic and macd?

I'm testing whitout stop loss whit default parametres.

Stop profit: 20

trailing stop: 15

stop loss: 0

Sorry my ingles

Fast_cris

Yes, just few classical indicators all together as I understand it.

I am using default settings. The same with you.

Hi again,

who many trades by day this Ea open and close? 3/4 or more?...

Thanks

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Hi again,

who many trades by day this Ea open and close? 3/4 or more?...

Thanks

Fast_cris

Look at the statements in this thread. You may count the trades with no problem. I think it is one per week in average in one pair. This EA is not trading often. That is why I suggest to use it together with the other EA.

newdigital:
Laserjet,

Sorry I do not know what EST time zone is (I am ashamed). I really do not know. All the time in MetaTrader is in GMT+1 or GMT+2 for example comparing with your local time (GMT + or - something).

Usually the most EAs were programmed to do everything automatically without any monitoring.

Some people are using the timefilter (from 8 am till 6 pm for example). But it is the Metatrader's time (time according to the broker's server). Sometimes it is GMT +1 or +2.

If I am trading with one broker with GMT+1, then with an other broker with different Metatrader's time, and my computer is having an other time, and time of this forum is 08:14 pm now, so I may forget my real local time.

But it does not matter for EA. Because EA is operating by Metatrader's time.

Hi Newdigital,

EST time zone mean (New york Time) which GMT-5. My problem is when European session starts its 2:00AM here. so my question is EA dependable and relaiable to run with Live account, so that I can start EA from 2:00AM and later can check what going on?

I am concered about its stability let say what happened if it get disconnted from broker, are people using EA for live trading or just with demo account?

Thanks

laserjet:
Hi Newdigital,

EST time zone mean (New york Time) which GMT-5. My problem is when European session starts its 2:00AM here. so my question is EA dependable and relaiable to run with Live account, so that I can start EA from 2:00AM and later can check what going on?

I am concered about its stability let say what happened if it get disconnted from broker, are people using EA for live trading or just with demo account?

Thanks

Time zone is nothing if you are using EA.

EA is using MetaTrader time.

People are trading everywhere with real money.

I am using EA 24 hours per day. Some people are using EA from 8 am till 6 pm MetaTrader time. But this timefilter is programed inside EA so you do not need to do anything. If it is programmed like this so your EA will trade using the time you want and you do not need to switch the EA or computer off. This timefilter is the piece of code inside EA only.

Time zone is very important when you are trading manually without any EA.

About disconnection ...

It depends on the broker and your real location.

Some broker is having discinnection just for 1 or 2 minutes per day.

Some of the brokers do not have disconnection at all.

EA will continue to process the trades when connected.

How to check the broker concerning disconnection?

There is EA to do it (attached). This EA is writing disconnection time to the file "_IsConnected.txt". So you may attach this EA for one day or one week to the MetaTrader's chart to check the disconnection time.

Files:
Reason: