Firebird EA - page 33

ANCOLL:
When I checked my backup folder,

I found this one,

is this a newer version of firebird??

coz I checked on the first page, it stated 0.6v while i have 1.0v

Look at the line in ND's post that say

"All the versions in files' thread."

Click the link in that line, that will take you to all the info regarding all the EA's you will need.

ANCOLL:
Maybe this sounds stupid, but I better asked then get lost.

I dont know about the function of time filter 30 or m30.

what's this for? How to use it in conjunction with firebird?

thx.

Hi ANCOLL,

Use files thread to navigate or to find everything. I am updated this small files thread almost every day.

As I remember the links to timefilter discussion is on post #7 of files thread.

Also you may check for firebird versions in files thread as well (post #3).

Funny isn't it?

When I checked my backup folder,

I found this one, ver 1.0

is this a newer version of firebird??

coz I checked on the first page, it stated 0.6v while i have 1.0v

A small contribution from me

Thanks NewDigital,

Here I posted Firebird v1.0 complete with set and indicator also manual inside

Hope this may help

Files:

ANCOLL:
Thanks NewDigital,

Here I posted Firebird v1.0 complete with set and indicator also manual inside

Hope this may help

Thanks,

I updated files thread.

Please advise if these assumptions are correct.

If GMT = 12:00

Alpari = 13:00 (GMT+1)

North Finance = 14:00 (GM+2)

FXDD = 14:00 (GMT+2)

IBFX = 12:00 (GMT)

Also, if timefilter, as in Firebird v065tf, is set FromHourTrade = 8 and ToHourTrade = 17, the EA is trading 10 hours per day from 08:00 to 18:00.

Wackena

Wackena:
Please advise if these assumptions are correct.

If GMT = 12:00

Alpari = 13:00 (GMT+1)

North Finance = 14:00 (GM+2)

FXDD = 14:00 (GMT+2)

IBFX = 12:00 (GMT)

Also, if timefilter, as in Firebird v065tf, is set FromHourTrade = 8 and ToHourTrade = 17, the EA is trading 10 hours per day from 08:00 to 18:00.

Wackena

I am using North Finance (GMT+2) with timefilter 8 till 17 and EA will trade since 8 till almost 18 (till last bar before 18) North Finance MetaTrader's time.

newdigital:
I am using North Finance (GMT+2) with timefilter 8 till 17 and EA will trade since 8 till almost 18 (till last bar before 18) North Finance MetaTrader's time.

I know you said this isn't your favorite EA but if you don't mind me asking:

Do you trade this EA on your live account?

Have you?

Thanks

Luke_P:
I know you said this isn't your favorite EA but if you don't mind me asking:

Do you trade this EA on your live account?

Have you?

Thanks

You may read this thread.

A Few Questions about Firebird

NewDigital,

A few questions for you, please!

1. "Trade on Friday" -- I have a demo account with North Finance. In my EA I have "Trade On Friday" = 0, but the EA opened an order on 1/19 for both USDCHF and EURUSD. They are both 30+ pips to my favor, but, these trades should never have taken place, since "Trade On Friday" = 0, correct? Any idea why these trades were made? I think you are using trading hours of 8 and 17, vs. the 8 and 18 as the EA was originally written. I am using 8 and 18, would this be the problem?

2. Swap on my statements, but not on yours --Some of my trades last long enough that I have +/- swap, but your statements don't show any swap. Again, do you have any idea why? I am in the Central Time zone in USA, but don't think my time zone has anything to do with this, does it? What matters is when my trades are executed on North Finance's server, in relation to GMT, correct?

3. Pre-Set file for Firebird v065tf -- there is much more information/more settings in the pre-set file for the Time Frame version of Firebird, than there are actuall variables in the EA. How is that additional information/additional settings used by the EA, if there is no area within the EA to incorporate all that additional information?

Thanks! Just trying to understand this EA as much as possible!

Reason: