Sti - page 20

BrunoFX:
Hello Newdigital,

Indeed, I had not seen it, there are only orders Sell and I do not know why. I did not change, I use version 403 with the presets of Helena. It would be necessary that the other testers of this version statement attaches us their in order to validate if it ets a specific problem or a general problem.

I go continued this week with this same version and I will put it in comparison with last version 403 of nick and the adjustments of holyguy7 (D1) .

I would attach you the 2 statements comparison progressively in order to show you the differences in the 2 versions .

Bruno,

I am now combining my strategy (D1), on the minor currency pairs with Helena presets (M30) on the major currency pairs to see if that will improve profitablity. I believe it will work but we will see this week.

BrunoFX:
Hello Newdigital,

Indeed, I had not seen it, there are only orders Sell and I do not know why. I did not change, I use version 403 with the presets of Helena. It would be necessary that the other testers of this version statement attaches us their in order to validate if it ets a specific problem or a general problem.

I go continued this week with this same version and I will put it in comparison with last version 403 of nick and the adjustments of holyguy7 (D1) .

I would attach you the 2 statements comparison progressively in order to show you the differences in the 2 versions .

I think that Helena's presets are using the stochastic filter. If so, it is set to the day chart. It is possible that for that statement period - the K line was below the d-line, which would result in only short positions. Please check and see. Thanks!

EDIT

See the picture. The sto filter helps to ensure that STI doesn't enter trades against a major trend.

Files:
explanation.gif  21 kb

Nicholishen:
I think that Helena's presets are using the stochastic filter. If so, it is set to the day chart. It is possible that for that statement period - the K line was below the d-line, which would result in only short positions. Please check and see. Thanks!

EDIT

See the picture. The sto filter helps to ensure that STI doesn't enter trades against a major trend.

Hello Nick,

Yes indeed, you are right, the presets of Helena uses Stoch+CCI=true

Hello Nick,

I believe that the bug persists. I test your last version 403a (message:181). I attach statement so that you can see it. I work in daily as I wrote message: 191.

Files:

I am testing this EA with this settings.

I am not sure about should I continue.

Files:
sti_1.zip  66 kb

Hey guys!

Can somebody please explain whatdoes Equity Risk means and how touse it?

manager:
Hey guys! Can somebody please explain whatdoes Equity Risk means and how touse it?

I thought I took that out on the recent version... it is a safety measure. I used it in a scalping program and it saved my butt in a live account. It is like a trailing stoploss on your total account equity. So if you set the risk percentage to 10 and your account grows to 10000, but on the next x amount of trades - something goes wrong and you loose $1001... It will suspend trading until human intervention.

Hello,

Still same the bug in version 403.

That must be on this version in general because all the versions based on the 403 that I tested had same the bug multi positions.

I attach statement

BrunoFX:
Hello,

Still same the bug in version 403.

That must be on this version in general because all the versions based on the 403 that I tested had same the bug multi positions.

I attach statement

Version 403a's bug was bad and 403b was even worse. I haven't had too much of problem with the original 403 yet. I did notice some odd trades after the ea sustained a heavy loss. Also, it seems that when the ea starts to break down it starts ordering within bars like crazy. It's only supposed to order upon bar open correct??

Hello,

Here my statement this day with V403 and presets of Helena :

Reason: