Sti - page 3

How can you say the backtest is good if you cant see what it is doing?

Many systems is good in backtest but you have to take a look at the backtested trades.

When I backtest I see nice result but when I try to open "open Chart" so see the backtest result I dont see any arrows. Can someone fix that?

I have posted my live trade report. It's better that you try it on live, not backtesting. Best results is on EUR/USD, but you have to be careful with news time 13:30 GMT.

tomsd:
I have posted my live trade report. It's better that you try it on live, not backtesting. Best results is on EUR/USD, but you have to be careful with news time 13:30 GMT.

Can we attach the EA on multiple currencies on different timeframe on 1 platform?

Thanks

Sada

sadaloma:
Can we attach the EA on multiple currencies on different timeframe on 1 platform?

Thanks

Sada

I have tryed it on live test and it's not so good results. When I switched to only EUR/USD then account start grow.

It's up to you, if you want to trade multiple currencies then you can do it, but I will not. Maybe this EA need some filter to work better. Any suggestions?

Hello,

I have just started, today, the test with GBPUSD: M15/ Lot: 0.1/ TP: 10/ SL: 50

The 2 first trades are good

I opened new demo account today to test EUR/USD on M30, SL 40, TP 10 and already have two winners.

On the old account EUR/USD M15, TP 6, SL 50 it took 22 points. Last week was great +150 points.

Sometime it close position with less points than TP if it got reverse signal.

Good luck and many points this week too

seems like it's working on breakouts failure. Got 15 pips TP in the first deal, however it's nervious seeing it constantly standing against the trend. Minus 20 pips so far in the second deal. All in cable

smeden:
How can you say the backtest is good if you cant see what it is doing?

Many systems is good in backtest but you have to take a look at the backtested trades.

When I backtest I see nice result but when I try to open "open Chart" so see the backtest result I dont see any arrows. Can someone fix that?

in the deinit() function, comment out:

int deinit()

{

// ObjectsDeleteAll(0,OBJ_ARROW);

// ObjectsDeleteAll(0,OBJ_HLINE);

//----

return;

}

That should work. REGARDS

If anyone is interested here is the back test results from M5 with 99% tick modeling quality. 6tp 50sl

Files:

On the M5 chart it's not so good as on M15 or M30.

I don't know why, but I can't attach tester report and what I made live yesterday. When I'll be able to that I will. There you would see that testers modeling quality is no good, but last trades match those I had live.

I have tested STI live on M15 for a long time and it match testers results.

Reason: