Moving Average - page 8

squigglefunk:
maybe if you give Fx Sniper a little kissy and tuck him in he'll fix it 4 u. he's a pretentious little prick. he likes to dangle his signature R-Squared indicator and grin at people coz he wont share it like a little posey water pansey.

When you ask someone for a handout you should be humble and grateful

and not expect anything he owes us nothing((

Files:

Sniper indicators

I greatly appreciate the work that sniper has done..... and I use his materials every day to trade with. and have done so for a long time.....

I am not too concerned with seeing his code. as I am a trader and not a programmer...

What is important to me is being able to see how an indicator can put cash in my trading account.....

Since I started to use Metatrader a few years ago..... many people have contributed to the pool of available indicators and they have enhanced greatly the capabilities of the program and profitability for the traders.....

AND...... because we do not contribute financially to these developers..... and because we use their materials for free..... at our own option.... I am quite in agreement that they keep their code to themselves......

Trading is not a game of insulting people and calling them names as we used to do in childhood........ trading is a mature occupation and is directly related to the self development of the trader...

I would think if definitely preferable to offer gratitude to these pioneers instead of hurling insults......

EMA in 4 timeframes in one chart https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175994

Thanks cja.

Lookig for a Low and High EMA

Lookig for a Low and High EMA cant input them on MT4

Thank all af you

Firma, Afirma, FFT

Fourier series calc. #_lib_FFT goes in .../experts/library folder

Files:
afirma.mq4  5 kb
fir_ma.mq4  4 kb
_lib_fft.mq4  28 kb

fan. EMA cross +

Fan Simple4 - nice little ind with traffic light

Files:
fan.gif  28 kb

fxbs:
Fan Simple4 - nice little ind with traffic light

Can you send please same info how this work.

regards

FXBS

Firstable, thanks for sharing your indicators.

I knew a fourier indicator in the past but it repainted a lot. Does your fourier repaints??

I put the indicator in separate charts and this is what I have:

http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=02062007065445jm1.png

1) _I_FFT aver

2) Afirma

3) Fir_ma

So how do you use this indicators?. Which is the primary one? and why Fir_ma stop drawing 10 bars before actual price bar??

Thanks for your information

Reason: