Moving Average - page 129

mntiwana:
kevh52

did you means of this kind and type but with (zerolagMACD_v2MTF)

picture is here under with 4tf macd nmc

Yes, that looks like what I meant. Should be perfect if you would. Thank you so much for helping me.

rainbow101:
hi,

which version can i use for this?

zero lag heikin-ashi TEMA where i can choose median or typical price

Check this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178615 and this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178615/page3

Hi kevh52

now the rest of help,you may ask to kind men MLADEN and MRTOOLS,i was just pointing out what you want exact.

Hi mntiwana,

Thanks for your clarifications. Very helpful and hopefully will reduce any further time spent. MLADEN OR MRTOOLS, please help me, if you can find the time. I thank you all and i'm amazed at what you are willing to do. Is there anything that I can do to help in return? I am an amateur coder and may be able to convert the one mntiwana has to zerolagMACD, just that it will take me time with trial and error. Either way, you guys have already helped me.

Hi all, sorry to be such a bother. I may have been able to modify mladen's program into the zerolagMACD version. Here's what I changed. I hope that it's ok with mladen that I'm using and modifying your indicator.

double macd = iMACD(NULL,timeFrames[k],FastEMA,SlowEMA,SignalSMA,MacdPrice,MODE_MAIN,y);

double signal = iMACD(NULL,timeFrames[k],FastEMA,SlowEMA,SignalSMA,MacdPrice,MODE_SIGNAL,y);

changed the above two lines to:

double macd = iCustom(NULL,timeFrames[k],"ZeroLag_MACD",FastEMA,SlowEMA,SignalSMA,MacdPrice,MODE_MAIN,y);

double signal = iCustom(NULL,timeFrames[k],"ZeroLag_MACD",FastEMA,SlowEMA,SignalSMA,MacdPrice,MODE_SIGNAL,y);

It appears to match my zerolagMACD now. Is this correct and ok that I modified it? If all is good, mladen, please give your blessing and let me know if I can use it. I prefer you release it, rather than me using a mod of yours. Thanks.

Hi kevh52

hey,i like the way you prefer to work with MLADEN

QEMA average

qema.mq4

Files:
qema.mq4  3 kb

Kaufman wma cross (for metatrader 5)

kaufwmacross.mq5

Files:

Perhaps someone could help with the MA signal/alert that I need - there are so many indicators in this thread that it would take me forever to check every one.

I would like an EMA 5/6 crossover signal alert that shows when the crossover has failed on a candle - by this what I mean is that if a down arrow and a sell signal are shown in the signal box on one candle and then, the ma's recross up on that same candle, that BOTH the up and down arrows are shown on chart with the pop up alert showing the current situation.

As an illustration of this I attach the screengrab - in this case the 5 ema has crossed above the 6 ema on the daily UJ - but what I wish to know is whether this candle is a fulcrum.

Currently what happens is that if the ema's turn down on this same candle the up arrow would be removed but there would be no down arrow to show the continuation of the direction.

These areas are often springboard candles and profit can be gained faster than normal when following a trend.

If there is not an indicator/signal/alert of this nature, which I suspect there isn't, would someone please consider making it as I feel this is a high value indictor in profitability?

If it is impossible to get these criteria to match an indicator then I would like to be told as I will not pursue the idea.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:
usdjpydaily.png  31 kb

this is basic indicator. it is effective. but it has high wrong signal . i combine it with RSI. i get better signal with my strategy. now i learn more about it. i want improve my singal.

Reason: