How to code? - page 242

EA Mauro trailing

Hi, I need help. I need to beMAURO TRAILING.mq4 manual shift function pt / sl with a mouse.

For example, like this ea: SL-TP move the mouse

How can I do?....

Percentage risk based on SL

Hi,

I created an EA using an automated program but it doesn't have a feature I want regarding the lot size. My EA calculates a variable SL on each trade (based on indicators). I would like to have a dynamic lot size, one that is based on the SL and which calculates a percentage risk of the account.

For example, if my account has $10,000 and my SL is 100 pips on a particular trade and my risk is set at 1%, then the EA would calculate a lot size of 0.1 lots, so that if it hits the SL, my account loss would be $100 or 1%.

I would please ask: is there someone who can provide me with the code to insert for such a money management feature?

Thanks for your help.

Hi all,

Thanks for your code. please make more so that we can have an efficient software

quest:
Hi, I need help. I need to beMAURO TRAILING.mq4 manual shift function pt / sl with a mouse.

For example, like this ea: SL-TP move the mouse

How can I do?....

....Any idea?

Equity Control Code

Hi guys,

I have a pretty simple request I think to all the coders out there.

I need a piece of code that it can be integrated into an EA that controls the Equity in the following manner:

Let us say we have an account with balance of $20.000. The trader enters a value of Equity of $18.000 after which level reached all open positions get closed. Also another option in the same block of code in a similar manner where the trader enters percentages of Equity let say 10% after which level reached all open positions are being closed.

Basically I need a snippet of code to paste in EA where all open positions will be closed by controlling the Equity through entered amount of money or through entered amount of %.

Help needed on hedging ea

Hi

I am wanting a breakeven and trailingstop option included in this EA.

I would really appreciate if someone could modify this.

Thanks

Ben

Files:
hegde_ea.mq4  2 kb

How do I find the candle size tick by tick in an EA

I used gap = (Bid - Open) *ordpoint;

which kind of works but not that well?

Repeat OrdersModify()

I am looking for the code to Repeat OrdersModify()

if (!Result) Error

I would like OrdersModify to Retry and Retry until SL and TP are >0

I have seen Repeat 5 times in codes for OrderSend()

all help appreciated

Reason: