How to code? - page 171

Hi guys!

I`am a newbee in MQL4! I want to know how i can delete the IsConnected() function !?

This ist the Line:

gi_733 = Running("2.90", AccountNumber(), IsConnected(), StringTrimLeft(StringTrimRight(EnterAWGH)), 1);

How this line is correct with deletet IsConnected() function? Anybody can help me please!?

How to code?

Luxinterior, I use the Stochastic Main Line as my primary signal. If you set EachTickMode to true that indicator is so sensitive it could bounce up and down hundreds of times in a 4 hour bar, firing off numerous buys and sells as it does this. If you wait for the bar to close then you get a true idea of the direction of the Stochastic Main Line. This is the way I need my signals to be, so I have to set EachTickMode to false. What I need it do with EachTickMode=False is to buy and sell simultaneouly or should I say close the last position and open the new position on the next bar. It won't do it as it is currently programmed. I have been told by a Russian programmer that it can be programmed that way but I was hoping to find help on here first without going to them for help. Any ideas as to how to change the programming?

Medany:
Hi guys!

I`am a newbee in MQL4! I want to know how i can delete the IsConnected() function !?

This ist the Line:

gi_733 = Running("2.90", AccountNumber(), IsConnected(), StringTrimLeft(StringTrimRight(EnterAWGH)), 1);

How this line is correct with deletet IsConnected() function? Anybody can help me please!?

Try just changing IsConnected() to true.

Lux

stocktrader24202:
Luxinterior, I use the Stochastic Main Line as my primary signal. If you set EachTickMode to true that indicator is so sensitive it could bounce up and down hundreds of times in a 4 hour bar, firing off numerous buys and sells as it does this. If you wait for the bar to close then you get a true idea of the direction of the Stochastic Main Line. This is the way I need my signals to be, so I have to set EachTickMode to false. What I need it do with EachTickMode=False is to buy and sell simultaneouly or should I say close the last position and open the new position on the next bar. It won't do it as it is currently programmed. I have been told by a Russian programmer that it can be programmed that way but I was hoping to find help on here first without going to them for help. Any ideas as to how to change the programming?

I'd say your Russian friend was correct and it's going to take some re-coding. Your problem is nothing to do with EachTickMode variable though.

Lux

How to Code?

That's why I came here for help. Can someone other than the SmartAss Luxinterior help me? Your apparently not as smart as you think you are or you would know what to change in the code.

:D

Well I was going to suggest posting your code and maybe I or one of the other 'smart asses' would help you out.

Enjoy your trading and good luck with your EA!

Lux

Hello everybody.

Excuse me for my poor English.

Please help me to code this to EA.

For example :

I have 5 BUY open positions 3 lot each(15 lots) , and have 3 SELL open positions , 4 lots each(12 lots).

So , i have 15 lots BUY , and 12 lots SELL.

I wont when EA open new SELL position , BUY lots = SELL lots , so new position will be SELL 3 lots.

I mean , every time when EA open new position ,to see how many BUY and SELL open positions we have , and make everything SELL lots=BUY lots.

Thank you for help.

Code that outputs Account Balance

Hi,

I'm trying to code a simple EA that will output Account Balance values to a *.csv file. Purpose is to keep a record of real time drawdown of open positions etc

It should output account balance as well as corresponding date/time each time a new bar forms. Able to add to existing file contents each time EA is restarted.

Anyone has any ideas how to do this?

musical:
Hi,

I'm trying to code a simple EA that will output Account Balance values to a *.csv file. Purpose is to keep a record of real time drawdown of open positions etc

It should output account balance as well as corresponding date/time each time a new bar forms. Able to add to existing file contents each time EA is restarted.

Anyone has any ideas how to do this?

A search for EquityLogger might give something.

ralph.ronnquist:
A search for EquityLogger might give something.

Thanks for the hint. I managed to write my own code before I saw your reply.

Nonetheless, thanks for your help once again

Reason: