CatFx50 - page 509

watch the usd/yen it has been leading the others for a few days made signals failed to break above pivot level took +20 already fibo piv support1, murry math 1/8th and float 61.8% are at the same levels just below 120ema

You have to make the decision, follow cat rules but if you see price struggling to breach the pivot or move away wait until there is a clear break. But don't take the trade if price has move to or above 20pips above 50ema. Wait while the next signal. You need to use descretion. There is no cat trade at the moment on cable.

My MT4 grinds to a halt?

When I use catfx50 and bb_macd together my Mt4 grinds down and takes ages to switch between timeframes, is there anything I can do apart from taking them off?

increase:
When I use catfx50 and bb_macd together my Mt4 grinds down and takes ages to switch between timeframes, is there anything I can do apart from taking them off?

I had to stop using BB MACD .. same problem ... it is the BB MACD

kiwigold:
I had to stop using BB MACD .. same problem ... it is the BB MACD

Thanks, is there anything similar, it gives a good indication when the 2 lines squueze that there is a breakout coming up

level 3

This would be a level 3 trade when hist moves beyond filter eh?

increase:

I have never tried this indicator and my MT is very slow on start up too, with all the Nina system indicators.

Maybe more RAM will help. The more the better probably

Trade balance

No effect on market which seems pretty cold...cold...cold

increase:
Thanks, is there anything similar, it gives a good indication when the 2 lines squueze that there is a breakout coming up

the BBSqueeze sort of can .. or Center Of Gravity .. but the MTF one set to 60Mins on 30 Min chart

The US section can give some energy. hopefully.

Reason: