CatFx50 - page 418

Good bye...

I think we just have level 3 signal... Am I right?

Anyone take long position for GBP and EUR?

Ranging Market

Seems like we have a range bound market for GBP, RUR and CHF today. Signals are very mixed. I think I would wait for a breakout with strength before I trade tonight. What does everyone else think?

Dave

downunderdave40:
Seems like we have a range bound market for GBP, RUR and CHF today. Signals are very mixed. I think I would wait for a breakout with strength before I trade tonight. What does everyone else think? Dave

yeah

i am waiting this

i have sure that will have a breakout when Fed Bernaks Speaks

morning all the only signal i saw this morning was 1000 chart time on gbp it closed 8871 19 pips from 50 ema it made a high 8909 possible level 2 coming up on gbp at close of this candle 1400 if it closes above 50 ema

harold4x:
morning all the only signal i saw this morning was 1000 chart time on gbp it closed 8871 19 pips from 50 ema it made a high 8909 possible level 2 coming up on gbp at close of this candle 1400 if it closes above 50 ema

And what about USD/CHF at 9.30 CET and EUR/USD at 10.30?

They were lost.

harold4x:

Good call - I got out with just 15 pips only but happy enought with that.

Also first time I traded cable with this system - was a bit of a worry.....

Regards

i got 15 pips also

today is not a day for catfx50

this week the market was hard to forecast

hi fx trader the only thing i see for the euro and swiss at those hours was a possible level 4 breakout trade all step stoc for euro were long and all step stoc for swiss were short could have made 20 pips with swiss which i dont trade and 31 pips on euro i took recent level 2 with cable for 20 to pivot point and entered euro when it closed the second time above 50 ema when it closed above pivot point and took it to mR1 level for 39 minus spread the reason i didnt enter euro on first cross of 50 ema was not enough room from entry to pivot there must be at least 20 pips for me to entry to achieve my goal of at least 20 pips per trade

dellan:
i got 15 pips also

today is not a day for catfx50

this week the market was hard to forecast

Keep at it mate and target those 15 - 30 pips - in business its called the "3 foot throw" no long shots - just the more regular cash - you can get rich selling hamburgers for 5 dollars (or euros) rather than steak for 50 dollars (Mcforexburgers? ) - anyway it could be a good suggestion to re-arrange the expectations and finances to take advantage of this ...

very well put npj my target is always 20 pips with 20 pip stoploss my trading style relys on me being right at least 60% of time i dont put a limit order in, in case i see price fly by my target of 20 pips and then i would look to get out at next bus station which is the next pivot level dellan dont try and figure out forecast thats like trying to figure out women just respond to the indications of the moment also npj cable moves better than the rest so dont be afraid money dont bite

Reason: