CatFx50 - page 417

damn!!!!

missed the cable watching the franc flounder about.

Yea that damn Franc got me too... and it was the first to make a valid signal

Be careful...we are in overbought territory...these 2 crosses look like they are going to run out of steam quickly.

whew j

just bailed out of the franc trade. got to sleep but it looks like it is turning against us. . well i will see tomorrow when i get up. should have taken a small profit when i had the chance

I guess this is what it's all about...huh guys? We had a very good last night and this morning..and now, well...all 3 crosses do look like they are running out of steam.

moneyline

let see

i thnik the will go back ema 50 and then stoch will be red

let see

1:30am UK Retail Sales m/m

The above news just happened 45 minutes ago and that's what the spike in the GBP/USD was all about. If you got in there quickly and jumped out, you made a few pips. Hope you guys did!

moneyline

OK guys, looks like EUR/USD is going down and USD/CHF is going long. At least they are back in synchro again!

Though the USD/CHD is somewhat back in synchro, have you guys noticed it's moving more than the EUR/USD?

I read there's a scandinavian trader that's hitting it heavy about this time ....what do you think?

moneyline

moneyline:
1:30am UK Retail Sales m/m

The above news just happened 45 minutes ago and that's what the spike in the GBP/USD was all about. If you got in there quickly and jumped out, you made a few pips. Hope you guys did!

moneyline

iah i come here to say this hehe

if you see

the news give power to euro zone

that the explain

Well, everyone...

Seems like I'm done for tonight. Best of wishes and good luck to all.

moneyline

Reason: